Morphic Resonance

Ormion

He's definitely good and hope he improves even more. Heavy pleiadians/crop circles influences here. Some of his melodies are so so but the sounds and textures are right on. He is good with the sounds and energy but not so much with the mixing and mastering. My 2 cents

• Like 1

He is growing and growing musical wise... he started working on an album now with his own tracks (no remixes) for Suntrip :) It will take more time of course, but indeed... i am expecting A LOT from him! :D

This track has SO much power... Whoaaa!

Yes, we heard about him first in the autumn 2013 I think, thanks to his Petalic Vibes Remix. And he made a break through in 2014.

He's going to improve on mixing, that's always a difficult issue for those artists who have a lot of layers and screaming sounds (remember Filteria 10 years ago ?)

• Like 1

In February you will witness to one of the best his works so far :) Highly talented artist that I presented here on Psynews looong time ago in Etnica/Pleiadians topic. His future is bright and I can't wait to hear the remixes and his debut when it comes out :)

• Like 1

He's definitely good and hope he improves even more. Heavy pleiadians/crop circles influences here. Some of his melodies are so so but the sounds and textures are right on. He is good with the sounds and energy but not so much with the mixing and mastering. My 2 cents

Well, not exactly on this matter, but here are my 2 cents:

Pleiadians were 4 people and Crop Circles 6, so theres a big difference and you cant expect one person make the same thing as good as the original artists did, its just impossible to have 4 or 6 personas or traits of 4-6 people in one artist and let it all out balanced and sound good :D!

In other words - forget it, there arent any Pleiadians coming or new Crop Circles appearing nearby :D!

It's about time to celebrate the awesome musicality of this producer!

As wisely put by Jos and Fabien the guy is amazingly talented and he was brought to my attention for his powerful remix of Phthalic Vibes by Richpta sometimes in 2013. I forwarded it immediately to Fabien and have started chatting with MR regularly. He wanted to get in touch with Etnica, and his wish was granted.

I advised him to go for Suntrip for his launch album, as they would make him famous, while doing that I also negotiated to have his etnica remixes licensed, so, things moved and sooner than later his powerful music will be released. He truly is talented, dare I say the successor to Filteria? Time will tell :).

In the beginning when I recieved that track, it was planned to be on the EP (Chromatic World), but to my ears it sounded too similar to Phthalic Vibes and we couldn't release it under the different name (even as a tribute track), plus I was more interested to have on the debut release original works by him. However, I forwarded the remix to Jos and Fede to see what they think. All in all, his remixes are also great so I can't wait to check thoose when they will be released. He is one of the biggest fans of Etnica/Pleiadians/Filteria that I met :D

• Like 1

Well, not exactly on this matter, but here are my 2 cents:

Pleiadians were 4 people and Crop Circles 6, so theres a big difference and you cant expect one person make the same thing as good as the original artists did, its just impossible to have 4 or 6 personas or traits of 4-6 people in one artist and let it all out balanced and sound good :D!

In other words - forget it, there arent any Pleiadians coming or new Crop Circles appearing nearby :D!

technology has come a long way. Imo the head count does help but it matters less now than it did back then.

I don't see how technology can make talent matter less.

not talent. it's the amount of people in a psy "group" that don't make that much of a difference nowadays due to technology. work that depended on lots of button pushing and knob twisting at exactly the right time can now be done sequentially without pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how technology can make talent matter less.

That isn't what I meant by my comment. Of corse technology can't make up for talent. Technology is the tool and it has improved over the years.

Epsilon Aurigae is a nice track -----^

He needs to ascend to the next plane. I feel like he has pretty much got it. So close. If he continues his improvement I can see him being one of my favorite acts in the future.

*crossing fingers*

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

After listening to Aurora Sidera it's time to bump this thread and say that he's by far and I mean reeeeaaally faaaaaaaar the best newschool Goa producer out there.

He's on his own league, no one can touch him anymore.

After listening to Aurora Sidera it's time to bump this thread and say that he's by far and I mean reeeeaaally faaaaaaaar the best newschool Goa producer out there.

He's on his own league, no one can touch him anymore.

That's a reeeeaaaally big statement to make based on one track :D

Altered Perception is great, and his live set is full of ripping acid energy... but putting together an album is where I think we will really show what incredible music he can make :)