Psynews meeting on the Balkan Goa Gathering? :)

Anoebis

Mostly it's prefered that headliners play at daylight. Better for videos for promotions etc... and then there is thing that some of artists can come only for day or two and it couldn't be done different :)

for the artists that can only come one day it's logical, but sacrificing party experience for better promotion opportunities... that's something new and ,well, fuck that. the best promotion has always been the reports of people who were there...

comeon filteria or nova fractal just sound perfect at full power night time and artifact303 would make for a perfect transition from the first shimmers on the horizon to sunrise...

i hope, i'll be hearing some artifact303, power source, skarma, crossing mind and filteria in the dj sets then... after all it's goa all the way through :)

I don´t know If I will be comong on the festival. It would be expensive and chances that I could have a good talk with psynews members are small. I don´t even knowif I would find psynews people and how they would react to me. I am not sure about the volume of the music aswell since I don´t enjoy very loud music at all and I don´t know how to dance to goa trance. There are chances that I willl be coming but I am not sure.

Radi, for what it's worth I had a lot of anxiety about my first goa party as well.

There is no "the way to dance" to goa, but I can tell you how I dance, which is really simple. Just stepping twice on each foot, moving in a few different directions back and forth, while shaking hips and arms in time with the music. There's more but those are the basics. First get into the rhythm, then let the music suggest how it wants to be danced to.

And if this festival is outdoors, then the music is as loud as you want it to be. :) Just move further from the speakers if your ears are sensitive. I've been to many goa parties and never damaged my hearing, at least as far as I know. :)

Just stepping twice on each foot, moving in a few different directions back and forth, while shaking hips and arms in time with the music.

First get into the rhythm, then let the music suggest how it wants to be danced to

a best description i've read about how to dance to goa (like everyone else - and i'm doing it too) was: stomp into the ground with your left foot for x times, then stomp into the ground with your right foot for x times and repeat ;)

yup. just stand around for a few minutes and the music will do the rest. it happens automatically (if the music is good which it will be in this case).

I should arrive wednesday morning there and will stay whole festival. Plenty of time to meet everyone and have fun.

Anyone coming before beggining? We could have pyjama party :ph34r::lol: or leggings one :mellow:

I should arrive wednesday morning there and will stay whole festival. Plenty of time to meet everyone and have fun.

Anyone coming before beggining? We could have pyjama party :ph34r::lol: or leggings one :mellow:

I will be there around afternoon on Thursay maybe earlier : )

• 11 months later...

So here is photo from few of us :)

Robbelaar, Somazoid, Anoebis, Padmapani, Imba

hq1-psynew.jpg

I believe there was few more guys but at that moment we couldn't find them :)

Fck, i saw all three besides Imba and Joske, and i didn´t know them back then...

So the question that´s rising is: Who is coming this year to BGF2: Rise Of Balkanix?

• Like 1

Fck, i saw all three besides Imba and Joske, and i didn´t know them back then...

So the question that´s rising is: Who is coming this year to BGF2: Rise Of Balkanix?

wait, so there's going to be a second edition? niiiiiiice! :D

• Like 1

wait, so there's going to be a second edition? niiiiiiice! :D

Yuuuup! And location is something that I (damn!) cannot reveal but I can guarantee that it´s going to kick ass (if it´s gonna be what they´ve said), something that will only add to last year´s madnes...

Guys are delivering once again. :D

so it's not going to be in the same place? any idea what part of croatia it's going to be?

i'm wondering how the final lineup will look like (hoping for artifact303 ;) )

anyway, this makes me feel a lot better about having missed oddvod gathering last weekend :)

• Like 1