VA - Goa Trance Revolution (2013)

22bb0h.jpg

Goa-Trance.com is proud to present "Goa Trance Revolution", our first CD compilation, to be released May 8th, 2013.

Including brand new tracks - as well as some older tracks - all produced by the leading artists in the genre, who will take you on a trip all the way from the 90's back to 2013.

The great lengths we went through to acquire the highest quality materials led to high production costs and extremely limited the number of CDs printed.

To ensure your copy, pre-order now on our bandcamp:

http://goatrance.bandcamp.com

Be prepared for more surprises soon...

Tracklist:

Afgin - Goa Ahead

Goasia - Sundance

Indoor - Bom Shankar

Radical Distortion - Asinar

S.U.N. Project - Out Of My Brain (Old School Mix)

Liquid Flow - Subconscious Minds

Laughing Skull - The Shine Side

Omnivox - Corona

Blue Planet Corporation - Alidade (Classical Mix)

Mastered by Ido Ophir @ Domestic Studio

Copyright © 2013 Goa-Trance.com

• Like 1

When I see post "extremely limited CD" I must ask this question. Is it going to be CDr or pressed CD?. Please tell the truth, don't be like some labels saying they're selling cds , while it's cheap CDr which after 1-2 years of usage become useless piece of plastic.

Indoor - Boom Shankar, awesome :)!

and bought it!

I dislike the mixture of new and old, if i have to be honest, and prefer to collect compilation of old tracks separated from compilation of new tracks but i guess that labels are free to combine track of the 90s with new ones. Nonetheless valid tracks, all around, and hence my support. :)

PS: I noticed it is on discogs already, Is that an edited version of indoor - bom shankar?

Thank you very much guys, appreciate that!

draeke: well we respect your opinion about mixing oldschool and newschool... but we aren't in the 90's, even that we like the 90's music... we need to accept that we are in 2013 and suit our self to it.

We are not an oldschool or newschool label, we just want to release good Goa Trance music and thats it.

About "Indoor - Bom Shankar", yea it's been edited by Avi Algranati after recording it from DAT. And all the data in Discogs is correct.

Guest D N H

I think that if new produced trance has this mystic goa essence in it, then mixing it with oldies helps vanishing the gap of the non productive years. It creates a kind of unity and spring.

Tanks a lot for the answer and great story, I heard the samples and it is very interesting.

Of course no bad vibes: I just follow my idea of saving as many old unreleased as possible and I am also liking the new goa trance scene, in fact, i own 90% of the released neo goa albums out there.

I have bought every SunTrip cd released since day one and followed all the other labels than appeared after them.

And I will continue to support every label releasing old and new goa tracks.
But of course I love when old unreleased are released and big thumbs up to Zion and to any label doing that: I think it is awesome there are others following my vision.

All the best for this fantastic release, I am so curious to hear this remastered version of Boom Shankar, one of my all time favorite and I am so glad you are releasing it!

@Paul Eye: for DJ Mixes I have different feelings, it may be possible to combine old and new but when I dj I only play oldies, so far I felt it was maybe harder (as the production was many times a bit bad and because in the past they used so many layers over each other that often it is hard to beatmatch the tracks) but I enjoyed more to broadcast material that has been long forgotten. And beside, lots of djs are playing wonderful newschool goa :)