Elysium - Dance For The Celestial Beings II

His latest update:

"Hi :)

It's been a long time since you has an update from me. No excuses except for being very busy with a full time job and life.

So what's going on with the album release you surely ask yourself and me?

I am still in the process of mixing the album again (as described in the last update). I have made a lot of progress and I am happy with the outcome of the overall sound quality. It was mostly the sound I was not 100% happy with even though I have also made some changes to the tracks (new ideas).

Will it be out tomorrow? No! And probably not next month too. But it WILL be out (contrary to what some sad haters say on social media).

I have canceled the idea of making t-shirts as it's way more expensive as I had calculated with. Unless I make bad quality t-shirts which I wont do.

So instead I will send out (to those of you who pledged for a t-shirt) a digital release of my new ambient project "Stereo Dwarf" at the same time you receive the CD.

If you can't wait for the release I am happy to refund your money. In that case write to me on: elysiumtrance@gmail.com and include your Full name, country and email you pledged with.

P.S! The pledged money has never been used (as some haters claim). They are sitting on a bank account waiting to be used on mastering (Colin OOOD), High quality CD artwork, production of CD's (Best possible quality) and shipping/promotion.

Cheers

Kristian"

So he has yet to release an album he promised 4 years ago, calls his critics "sad haters", gives up on the idea of making shirts that 4 years later he figured are too expensive, explains his delay with "life and full time job" yet works and releases other projects like Stereo Dwarf...WTF ??!

"The problem with crowdfunded projects is that life can steer you in a different direction than intended. "

I'm sorry, I don't follow that logic at all. The fact that the project is crowdfunded does not excuse one from responsibility to deliver on what's promised.

"The problem with crowdfunded projects is that life can steer you in a different direction than intended. "

I'm sorry, I don't follow that logic at all. The fact that the project is crowdfunded does not excuse one from responsibility to deliver on what's promised.

Seconded. The key term here is "project", which is a very well defined one and this Elysium guy doesn't seem to understand it very well. I'm sure that he knew that he had a job and a life before he decided to get this funded. The part about the T-shirts is really a joke.

Crowdfunding platforms are sadly making it way too easy for those who have no actual plan (or even intent) to realize what they are having funded, but the lack of a detailled open plan (including schedules, which I do not see here) should be a warning sign for anyone considering to fund something.

By the way, is there any report from one of the 50$ supporters that they actually did win a ticket to ZNA 2013? Just wondering. :D

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2017 at 8:06 PM, visine said:

His latest update:

"Hi :)

It's been a long time since you has an update from me. No excuses except for being very busy with a full time job and life.

So what's going on with the album release you surely ask yourself and me?

I am still in the process of mixing the album again (as described in the last update). I have made a lot of progress and I am happy with the outcome of the overall sound quality. It was mostly the sound I was not 100% happy with even though I have also made some changes to the tracks (new ideas).

Will it be out tomorrow? No! And probably not next month too. But it WILL be out (contrary to what some sad haters say on social media).

I have canceled the idea of making t-shirts as it's way more expensive as I had calculated with. Unless I make bad quality t-shirts which I wont do.

So instead I will send out (to those of you who pledged for a t-shirt) a digital release of my new ambient project "Stereo Dwarf" at the same time you receive the CD.

If you can't wait for the release I am happy to refund your money. In that case write to me on: elysiumtrance@gmail.com and include your Full name, country and email you pledged with.

P.S! The pledged money has never been used (as some haters claim). They are sitting on a bank account waiting to be used on mastering (Colin OOOD), High quality CD artwork, production of CD's (Best possible quality) and shipping/promotion.

Cheers

Kristian"

So he has yet to release an album he promised 4 years ago, calls his critics "sad haters", gives up on the idea of making shirts that 4 years later he figured are too expensive, explains his delay with "life and full time job" yet works and releases other projects like Stereo Dwarf...WTF ??!

We were very close from not having any news for 1 year. Which are not news because it seems nothing moved.

See you in 6 months then.

• 6 months later...
On 8/27/2017 at 8:06 PM, visine said:

i am sure the album will come out eventually and i have to quote this since some folks seem to have reading problems 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Celaripo said:

great news
as i said earlier in this thread it will come out whatever the haters say

well I wouldn't call them haters. they are waiting for a couple of years aren't they? I think they had any right to complain. and im only talking about the album.  don't know about the rest.

• 1 month later...

6 months have passed so I'm compelled to pull the alarm handle for the 5th time.

@Celaripo I didn't back this album, and I don't hate Elysium. I just think it's time to point at stop those who abuse the scene repetedly.

@thanosp81 backers ave been waiting for nearly 6 years! If we stay on a 2-year/track mixing rate, then we can expect the release in 2024 (hopefully).

Thanks for the FB link btw, cause the Indiegogo campaign wasn't updated.

On 10/19/2018 at 9:29 PM, technosomy said:

so i see feel a race coming on between this and the new AP album.... who will win??

No one will win, because they both won't come out :lol:

I am hoping to be proven wrong but only time will tell I guess, even if we have to wait a decade....

• 5 months later...

I do still have hopes that the album will eventually get released.