using goa trance artist's names on webpage

radi6404

I am about to create awebpage that looks somehow like a blog. i wil list what I like about goa trancen and why, there will also be a blog for mountains. The question is, may I use names like Astral, halucinogen and electric Universe and worship them in the homepage or is it not allowed to use those names? May I also link links of their sites and maybe youtube videos? Ofcourse I wont link links to how you can download them for free. I might link stuf to this forum and make adds for the suntrip label, maybe for a small credit.

The website will have two parts, one part will be about mountains where I wil make advertisments for the Bulgarian mountains, the other site will be about goa trance, maybe I should put those two to different homepgaes aktually that are not connected to each other.

sorry, but you will run into legal trouble. writing the names of artists you like is punishable with up to 10 years prison in the whole european union.

...unless you do it on Psynews, that is. We have a deal with the RIANWO (the recording industry association of the new world order) which means that Psynews users can write the name "Boris Blenn" as often as they like without legal repercussions, and in exchange we agree not to reveal the extent of the Zionist-controlled Israeli fullon conspiracy. This is the only reason Radi hasn't been jailed already.

...unless you do it on Psynews, that is. We have a deal with the RIANWO (the recording industry association of the new world order) which means that Psynews users can write the name "Boris Blenn" as often as they like without legal repercussions, and in exchange we agree not to reveal the extent of the Zionist-controlled Israeli fullon conspiracy. This is the only reason Radi hasn't been jailed already.

Yes, and it is only because Psynews is backing Israel's effort to corner the market on rare, music CD's sold online with exorbitant prices that it got that deal.

Indeed the tentacles of the Illuminati are deeply involved. I may have already revealed too much.

i don't care about goa trance but i wanna know more about those bulgarian mountains love.gif love.gif

I am writting an ebook about the Bulgarian mountains at the moment, but it is German, after the German one is finished i will take care of the English version. I wil also take care to load up the website but that will come with time. Bulgaria has some incredible mountains, the western Maleshevska mountain ridge and especially the Rila mountain, which has one extreme valley after the other.

Only a short introduction of the Rila mountain, but there is much more to see, most stuff is not even on the internet, that is why I want to put some stuff up.

I am writting an ebook about the Bulgarian mountains at the moment, but it is German, after the German one is finished i will take care of the English version. I wil also take care to load up the website but that will come with time. Bulgaria has some incredible mountains, the western Maleshevska mountain ridge and especially the Rila mountain, which has one extreme valley after the other.

Only a short introduction of the Rila mountain, but there is much more to see, most stuff is not even on the internet, that is why I want to put some stuff up.

ok cool ! i'm really looking forward to reading this blog about the bulgarian mountains

*getting impatient* coach%20benton.gif

it will be books first, but I think i wil give you a free copy. I must get used to uploading a webpage, since i don#t want it to be a simple blog, but a very good looking internet page so that tourists get known and attrackted to the Rila mountain and more people visit Bulgaria.

radi is writing books ?? :blink::wacko::blink::unsure::huh:-_-^_^:lol:

i'm sure that will be epic - let me know where to find it

Nothing to be epic about, if you think I am so dumb and will talk in the book as I do here and sue the same words, than you must be pretty dumb. you can't seriously think I will use the same words like here in a book in which I want to present the Rila mountain to people across the world.

Ancient Aliens new episode about underground alien base under that mountain very soon. I know Boris Blenn played there for their first landing back in gold 90s:

10080899_3437c98874.jpg

If you don't believe me there is a book of actual events:

51VPVY4ZMAL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic

I must say that generaly, WE, PsyNewsers are dealing with forces we don't understand. I heard that Boris Blenn is from Planet 604 somewhere in 303th Spiral Galaxy... 909 lightyears from here!

Radi :wub: don't take this personal, it was stronger than me :D

Boris Blenn, Astral projection, TIP, Hallucinogen, all were there at early autumn and played at the meadow seen in the video, a lot of people arrived there and even the local people who have their hotels there and the ones from the near vilages enjoyed the music a lot.

Nothing to be epic about, if you think I am so dumb and will talk in the book as I do here and sue the same words, than you must be pretty dumb. you can't seriously think I will use the same words like here in a book in which I want to present the Rila mountain to people across the world.

hey radi, calm down, i believe in your passion. seriously, i will have a read of your stuff :)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=950C76653A127509!133&authkey=!ANnQA70G2qemWeI

here on my skydrive account you can see that this mountain is no joke, but that it is a dominating skytouching mountain that easily competes with the alps, well not the France alps but with the rest of them it does. The mountain consists of valleys that have rockwalls and steep slopes raising up to 1500 m from the valley into the sky. Note however that I am missing 3 more valleys that contain at least as beautiful slopes than the ones shown in my album. So I have big respect to this mountain.

зоу цан опен тхе албум витхоут проблемс, ит ис а мицрософт сержице, со ит ис сафе.

• 3 weeks later...

hey radi, calm down, i believe in your passion. seriously, i will have a read of your stuff :)

Agree'd

Don't name yourself after artists though, make it general and catchy