Look what came in the mail today

Penzoline

Man I'm jealous of thast amazing artwork. Gotta be album cover of the year :)

Epic Engrish on his website :)

If you want my cd, send to money via Paypal, and email to me. with your Address. nhjohyennro@naver.com

Hehe :)

NHJO HYENNRO First Album "NH1". Included 21 Songs. not mp3. Audio CD. Price is 15000 usd.

How much did it cost? You should leave it sealed so you can sell it for millions a decade from now.

18 USD, when you click on the paypal link on his site it takes you to the payment page on paypal directly. His email was 100% verified so this was foolproof if I never received anything. You think I should put this on discogs? It basically is "artist self-released CD-R/DVD-R"

Or it's just Penzoline socket pupping! ;)

I guarantee you I'm not. :)

Penzoline proved that our Nhjo isn't a troll :D However, great job for supporting his efforts, cover artwork is epic as fuck! :)

:D

Man I'm jealous of thast amazing artwork. Gotta be album cover of the year :)

Epic Engrish on his website :)

If you want my cd, send to money via Paypal, and email to me. with your Address. nhjohyennro@naver.com

Hehe :)

NHJO HYENNRO First Album "NH1". Included 21 Songs. not mp3. Audio CD. Price is 15000 usd.

He explained it was a typo in his birthday topic, the paypal link is 15 usd + 3 usd shipping. :P

Can I review it?

Mdk

The CD had 17 songs and the DVD had 142 songs and some VST plugins or something lol, I don't know if you could be able to.

How he found your address? You told him or telepatic powers like on me?

Can't belive how unique this art is, i think you should send it to Louvre to keep it for next 1000 years

Paypal payment so he got the address from there. :)

You think I should put this on discogs?

Yep.

It basically is "artist self-released CD-R/DVD-R"

What do you mean? It's released by NHJO HYENNRO RECORDS COREA. They're a proper record label and everything.

Yep.

What do you mean? It's released by NHJO HYENNRO RECORDS COREA. They're a proper record label and everything.

Just do it correct. What I really hate are those who put my tunes on Discogs with totally w wrong info. Muppet's :)

Oh right, well I'll just use that then lol. I'm gonna add it later to discogs.

Do these tracks have any difference between them or just different variations of the same track?

There are differences and variations in the DVD. I.e. a2 (a1 is not..) - a29 are variations where j1 - j4 are variations of a different thing. CD is just variations of one thing.

This is a musical masterpiece, exploring what you can do with one composition multiple times.

What style is it, and is it any good?

I have no idea what genre this is. Maybe it should be called Hyenrro for good measure? I don't know.

Seriously, though, it's pretty lulzy with no mastering, but I'm not going to lie, there are actually moments with cool harmonies and melodies. If you're familiar with NHJO's revolutionary style, you aren't going to be surprised. And for long time followers you can actually hear he's gotten better. I'll probably upload the best one's for youtube to give the taste.

His new traXXX on youtube

You should leave it sealed so you can sell it for millions a decade from now.

I don't know if you noticed but the paper cutouts aren't exact, the thing came exactly like it shows on 4th picture except the green cd was on top. :lol:

By the way does anyone have a clue where this "pavel = nhjo hyenrro" came from? From what I can tell NHJO is completely real. I mean who would make 500+(more like 1000+) tracks like these just to troll?