What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Watching the new year's concert - with HDMI sound.

Gradually I'm really getting a bit into classical music :)

My mission to put all my music on my PC went quickly, too quickly, then I downloaded media monkey to organise everything for me and it rewrote all the files and deleted some of them (usually the first track of most albums <_<) so it's time to go through it all again :mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Good luck.

I also got toothache the other day, I'm going to the dentist on Tuesday for the first time in about five years. Not looking forward to that.

^ Good luck.

I also got toothache the other day, I'm going to the dentist on Tuesday for the first time in about five years. Not looking forward to that.

Thanx, it's quite difficult, it's a tooth were the nerve is already been removed.

So I might lose it, or unnerve again.

I hope it's the second, I want to keep my tooth,

a new one is very expensive :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Wow, this thread is rocking!

Got back to Japan from England a few weeks ago and damn have I been punished for taking time off. It's shitty having a job where work just piles up if you're not there to do it. I am now completely exhausted, more than I was before I went away and I need a holiday :lol:

I did manage to renegotiate my contract though for more cash! 2 more days I'll have a couple of days off. Can't wait to just sit around doing nothing. Next holiday I take really needs to be one like that. In the last 5 years all my holidays have been for weddings, visiting family or other not so relaxing things. I really need some time just to vegetate.

Oh god I sure hope that won't be the case when I start working... I love to vegetate :(

I'm studying. And after that I'm going to study some more. And after that I guess I'm going to study even more. Because my life consists out of studying at the moment. Can't say I don't like it. Even more so, I actually enjoy having nothing to do but study for 3 weeks in a row. Especially considering it will be the last time... After my exams I just have to finish my thesis, submit it and that will be the end of my student life. I'm still not sure if I like that or not :lol: (even though I studied for seven years...)

BYEBYE COMFORTZONE!!!