What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Struggling to convince myself not to buy a x0xb0x. It's difficult, 'cause I have the money. :( If my brother doesn't respond to my email soon about going to visit him, I'm taking that plane ticket money and buying me a x0x! :wub:

Any luck?

I got something and downloaded and examined it already ... but what puzzles me is that it's just 2 files, not sure if this is right. Will play around next time I have time.

At the moment I'm just waiting till the heating goes up so that I can shower with hot water before I leave for the night...

• 2 weeks later...

Just gave my windows their yearly clean. Now procrastinating going to the gym!

That is impressive, I don't have washed my windows yet where I live, though have been living there for 2 years... and then the gym! You made of steel me lad!

I'm in the lab taking some pictures with our microscope, every image stack takes 5+ minutes to make so plenty of internet time :D to bad I have to stay he until late...

But today I did nothing so impressive!

Looked out of my nice clean windows though.

Living in the city they get so grotty so quickly :(

Just imagine that I am breathing in that air every day :( :(

Did you move house or anything?! It didn't seem so bad when I was there, but maybe because I also live in the city and actually not more than 100-150 m from one of the most busy roads in the inner city... it sure is a scary thought with all that shit we inhale every single day. I actually work in a department (environmental health) at the Uni were they do a lot of studies on the effect of micro and nano-particles from street pollution, and it's not healthy! Especially if you are faint hearted... :(

• 3 weeks later...

I've been learning excel by trial and error while trying to make a fairly complicated spreadsheet for work. Looking good so far.

I think you are right, but luckily our body also adjusts a bit, but not nearly enough... and the windows keeps getting dirty, I have trouble seeing out of mine, maybe I should clean them some day...

usually after cleaning my windows they don't grime over for about 6 months but 2 weeks later (this year) they are grimy again. I guess with the closure of the nuclear powerplant that supplied us they've reopened the old dirty powerplants. You can't see it in the air but it is definitely dirtier :(

I've been learning excel by trial and error while trying to make a fairly complicated spreadsheet for work. Looking good so far.

Oh god, for a couple years my job was almost completely an exercise in Excel use. I still use it a lot. When the time comes that I move on from this job I'm going to never want to see another spreadsheet again.

Listen Shiva Chandra and spamming on BlackStarrFinale wall, status:

"At this unforgettable moment for all mankind i have inexplicable desire to watch Los Serrano with you and drink ice cold Coca Cola Zero for expectant mothers and their rotten korean mastiffs on magic hodge-podge.

Trust me and don't forget this moment lol"

• 3 weeks later...

Had a slow Christmas. No work this year but not much to do either. Went to the gym which was full of people until Santa arrived with his bus of hotties! Seriously, all at once there was just a shit tonne of beautiful women there. I think the class-that-really-works had just ended cause those ladies were toight!

After that I picked my GF up from work and we went for dinner. Yaki Niku, the christmas dinner of kings. Came home and spoke to my family by skype. Well, by extraordinarily expensive mobile to mobile international call as it turns out. I bought so skype credit to call my dad's phone as he was out but he couldn't hear me (I could hear him).

Now Christmas day is over here and I am looking forward to boxing day.

Today I started 6 days off with no real plans :)

New Years party obviously but other than that I can just relax and not give a shit! Yay!

Just finished moving my surround sound from the bedroom where it was pretty much useless to the livingroom where it sounds much better hooked up to the stereo. Got the portable speakers earlier which can be used for the bedroom for ambient bedtimes :)