Sienna Miller's new boyfriend is a psy trance DJ

Aeros

I'm really really sorry if you think this is spam, but I found it too funny to see a slight breach in our psytrance bubble by the mainstream... I love how they describe us as 40 year old hippies on acid since the late 80s.

Embeded in the article is a slinky wizard track too.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/sie...999/page-2.html

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have no idea who Sienna Miller is?

You are not the only one.

But yeah... "psy trance, it's the sort of music listened to by 40-year-old hippies who have been on mushrooms since the late eighties" is the comment of the day. Where do they get this stuff ?

Sienna Miller Sucks Face with Slinky Wizard :lol:

I saw her on the Jimmy Kimmel Show a few days ago where she promoted the G.I. Joe movie,

and I sensed some coolness in her, she seemed very sweet and funny.

:)

Her next movie will be a film called Hippie Hippie Shake, lol.

And I quit like the describtion :D

If you're not aware of psy trance, it's the sort of music listened to by 40-year-old hippies who have been on mushrooms since the late eighties,

:clapping:

I always knew producing Psytrance would pay off sometime. Natalie Portman, wait for me!

Well she was born in Israel and studied a bit in Jerusalem university, so you can be sure he knows what's this funny noises are all about.

She's pretty hot, a good pull for a psytrance musician. Any chance of him leaking a sex video of her on psynews / isratrance? :unsure: It's funny how they put slinky wizard songs from 1994 up and criticize them - they were leading edge back then and still sound pretty good if you have a little patience. :posford:

You are not the only one.

But yeah... "psy trance, it's the sort of music listened to by 40-year-old hippies who have been on mushrooms since the late eighties" is the comment of the day. Where do they get this stuff ?

I am rather sure that there are such people, but the majority of psytrance listeners in a much younger age range.

I am rather sure that there are such people, but the majority of psytrance listeners in a much younger age range.

Think 90's when Goatrance was it. Now take that generation and see their age, most are pretty close to 40, and I bet most of those are mushroom heads :P

They did? :huh: Didn't see that. Are you talking about the bonker text?

check the comments below that

Think 90's when Goatrance was it. Now take that generation and see their age, most are pretty close to 40, and I bet most of those are mushroom heads :P

Yes, but I was talking about psytrance audience of today =]

So why did people in this thread reacted to that line?

Ixxx says...

After listening to that tune i've come to the conclusion that its the aural equivalent of gonorrhea.

aural version of teeth down a blackboard

:lol: oh well :rolleyes: who cares anyway.

TimoTrappa, I guess people reacted to that 40 Year old Shroom-Tard comment because it's a) funny B) semi true and c) something.

^^