The metal thread

Darkarbiter

I'm quite excited this year that I'm going to go to some concerts that I've always wanted to attend and some that will be repeated:

Electric Wizard (it's the 2nd time but the first was only 45 minutes at a festival)

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Alice in Chains

Disturbed

Clutch (3rd time)

Enslaved (just to please a friend)

And probably more....

This autumn I didn't got to any concert (which is very wierd) and the only one I missed was YOB (which was superb from what my friends said) so seems like a good musical year!

• 1 month later...

I believe the woman in the video represents Germany through it's history, but it's hard for me to perfectly understand the lyrics. Overall really great production and pricey music-video.

I'm looking forward to hear complete album when it comes out on May 17th

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 2:30 AM, technosomy said:

not quite metal, but has anyone seen sisters of mercy on their current tour?
they coming to australia and want to know how their shows have been?
maybe richpa could give me some insight perhaps?

They are coming to Greece in Autumn so I want to know too. Have to check how they are performing nowadays before buying tickets.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, Trunksan said:

I'm quite excited this year that I'm going to go to some concerts that I've always wanted to attend and some that will be repeated:

Electric Wizard (it's the 2nd time but the first was only 45 minutes at a festival)

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Alice in Chains

Disturbed

Clutch (3rd time)

Enslaved (just to please a friend)

And probably more....

This autumn I didn't got to any concert (which is very wierd) and the only one I missed was YOB (which was superb from what my friends said) so seems like a good musical year!

Electric Wizard was as filthy and rotten can be. Amazing atmoshpere and performance.
Sleep on the other hand was boring, didn't enjoy it all. Good sound and good technique but couldn't get into it.

Also added in this summer's concerts: Sick of it all and Lamb of God. Might have to skip Clutch. It's all in June, I have only limited resources (money and time) and there are  many other dance events that I want to go to.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Themaniac said:

They take Indian pop songs and give it a metal twist

They're doing great job !

Soooo yeah, idk what's been happening lately but something kinda "clicked" in my head, and I found myself listening to more & more of this stuff. Strange. But shit, that's fun.

Currently having that on repeat, no idea about the style, genre, or whatever, I'm clueless about all this, no idea what I'm gonna find next, and boy is that refreshing.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:15 PM, Proxeeus said:

Soooo yeah, idk what's been happening lately but something kinda "clicked" in my head, and I found myself listening to more & more of this stuff. Strange. But shit, that's fun.

Welcome to the club J :)

Here is one from Bordeaux :+1:

Towards us, insignificant human
Join us in our frightful eden, join us
Join us in our frightful eden

• 1 month later...

Group : Hacrid
Album : Back To Where You've Never Been
Style : Experimental Metal/Progressive Death Metal

jao2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...