Astral Projection new album

Blue Planet Corporation - Overbloody Flood (Astral Projection Remix)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM5JjoGWYV4

I guess its not that hard to make Overbloody Flood remix anyway, given how prominent and dominant the main melody is, take the sample loop and add 16th note bassline and killer kick, throw in some holy spirit of whichever belief system you like and voila, its ready :D!

I guess its not that hard to make Overbloody Flood remix anyway, given how prominent and dominant the main melody is, take the sample loop and add 16th note bassline and killer kick, throw in some holy spirit of whichever belief system you like and voila, its ready :D!

right I might do one of my own for kicks.

...and where's yours, by the way?

fucking sacrilage!

ever wondered why others havn't done a remix of this?

sacrilege? probably, but since bpc doesn't play overbloody flood anymore i still did one. it might not be up there with the original ( ;) ), but i expect it to be at least a bit better than astral's cheap "just slap a fullon bassline underneath" approach.

sacrilege? probably, but since bpc doesn't play overbloody flood anymore i still did one. it might not be up there with the original ( ;) ), but i expect it to be at least a bit better than astral's cheap "just slap a fullon bassline underneath" approach.

agreed!

you surpass that and you shall be spared ;)

astral on the other hand, have pitchforks in uncomfortable places to look forward to!

Not at all, for I didn't like AP's remix that much. But, the way you put it, it sounds as if you can do a better remix. Errrr, can you?

We are talking about remixing the song not replicating it. We'd put forth onto it our own artistic influences and hell, if I worked hard enough on a remix I'm sure I can make it better. You may not agree with me but you'll never know unless I choose to remix the song. Plus the song is repetitive as fuck, anyone who has some musical and synthesis talent would be able to remix the song.

We are talking about remixing the song not replicating it. We'd put forth onto it our own artistic influences and hell, if I worked hard enough on a remix I'm sure I can make it better. You may not agree with me but you'll never know unless I choose to remix the song. Plus the song is repetitive as fuck, anyone who has some musical and synthesis talent would be able to remix the song.

Well, then here's me waiting to see. Seing is believing, don't they say that?

Well, then here's me waiting to see. Seing is believing, don't they say that?

Its hard to disagree with that statement, but why do you make it seem like its hard to do? Drop the sentimentality and analyze the song itself. I don't know the caliber of your musical understanding so you'll have to trust me that it isn't hard

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.facebook.com/astralprojectionofficial?ref=ts&fref=ts :

[update 15/10/12] The Infinity Project - Feeling Very Weird [Astral Projection Remix Feat. Raja Ram] COMING SOON ON TIP RECORDS.

"POINT OF REFERENCE" [a new 2013 AP track].

We gonna play "POINT OF REFERENCE" for the first time @ "Winter Tam Tam 2012" Party.

20/10/2012

http://www.facebook.com/TipWorld?ref=ts&fref=ts :

Tip World sorry guys...gigs interupted finishing but it is mastered and it will be on promo in November....

I agree, if you worked hard enough you could do a better remix on feeling very wird. the track itself is not very advanced musically and if you have a template of track you want to remix than it is easy to do it better if you work hard enough. Astral ptrojections remix is not the best one of feeling very wird.