The Zap! (prometheus and raja ram)

murphythecat

i dont know men, im not sure anymore, i post this 3 hours ago, and since, i keep on listening it, and im starting to like it, i encourage you to go listen to it another time, but still, im not sure if its good or not, they did something different, really different, maybe thats why we dont like it, a fusion of younger brother and some house progressive, but not some cheesy house progressive, fuck its weird, this album is weird for sure, but fun to listen to, makew me think of a happy listen like 1200 mics make me feel. There a touch of ticon new and older album.

Benji as so wicked sound like no other can do it, distinctive sound a bit like posford

For sure, there somethiing missing in this album, but wow, in this album, theres some of the best moments ive heard in a while

listen to start again and One Forty Eight, i can see rainbows, the twist at 4:00 minutes is well done,

but its true, some songs are completely wrong!

i dont know men, im not sure anymore, i post this 3 hours ago, and since, i keep on listening it, and im starting to like it, i encourage you to go listen to it another time, but still, im not sure if its good or not, they did something different, really different, maybe thats why we dont like it, a fusion of younger brother and some house progressive, but not some cheesy house progressive, fuck its weird, this album is weird for sure, but fun to listen to, makew me think of a happy listen like 1200 mics make me feel. There a touch of ticon new and older album.

Benji as so wicked sound like no other can do it, distinctive sound a bit like posford

For sure, there somethiing missing in this album, but wow, in this album, theres some of the best moments ive heard in a while

listen to start again and One Forty Eight, i can see rainbows, the twist at 4:00 minutes is well done,

but its true, some songs are completely wrong!

I listened( or tried to) 3 times.... Each time i turned it of, can't finish this peace of shit....

Is Prometheus a part of it? :huh: Then im even more disappointed :(

narrowminded guyz !! :)

You're kidding me right?

So just because we don't like any new experiment some famous artist made we are narrowminded?

So if Astral Projection's new album is gonna be hip-hop we have to like it to look open minded?

You're kidding me right?

So just because we don't like any new experiment some famous artist made we are narrowminded?

So if Astral Projection's new album is gonna be hip-hop we have to like it to look open minded?

HaHAHAHA thats hilarious, but if astral projection were making a hip hop records, im convinced thats there a lot of people here that would like it, haha

I was really looking forward to it and I was disappointed. I will have to try a few more times to get used to it. I felt the same with Last Days of Gravity. But with that there were at least some very good tracks. It took me a while to get used to others and then there are some which I still don't like.

Maybe the Twisted crew are getting old. Or maybe they're focusing too much on looking for a new sound when they should be just focusing on making music that sounds good.

You got me curious there. I was expecting killa fullon, but that is not fullon. Interesting.

Checking samples.

Well, actually it's synthpop psytrance. Kinda.

Hmmm...

Okay, it's not good, but it's not that horrible either. I actually enjoy the samples of Proton Pusher and Everybody Atomic. Overall I wouldn't pay a cent for this stuff though ... won't even download it.

I listened to the samples on Saikosounds, and I don't see what's so bad about this. Not my kind of thing, to be sure, but it sounds well produced and it's good that they're trying something that's a bit different to everything else that's out there.

Sounds like a mixture of prog house and Younger Brother, or like Elektropop? Must check this! :P

Well produced boringness! :(

----

Maybe the Twisted crew are getting old. Or maybe they're focusing too much on looking for a new sound when they should be just focusing on making music that sounds good.

ehh it's TIP.World... could explain something :P

its true, they r really experimenting what can be done into the psyscene, but for me, something new, its always better then something that we already heard.

New? Not even in the psy-scene, IM (or yahel for that matter) had a go at something wacko electro styled tracks before, with the same sad result (no surprise!)...