The Ultimate Fight: Light vs Dark

Ormion

Dark vs Light  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which style of music you prefer the most?

• Morning
    • Dark
    • I love both

I prefer subtle trance,

in the concept of melodic, progressive & dark,

I voted melodic because there's a more offer of subtle trance in the melodic concept...

not to overloaded and detailed is my thing :)

I prefere morning sound to dark anytime. There is some dark stuff I like but it's far from being on the same level or on the same percentage than light so it's pretty obvious what I've voted for.

Voted for morning ... that's as close as it gets to the nice scando trance style I like.

I can listen to dark too though, but I like morning far more, thus I didn't vote for both.

I can't be the only dark-only lover. :huh:

I prefer dark but voted both because I like both. Had I seen the votes beforehand I would have voted dark to make up the numbers.

hmm well I USED to prefer morning over dark... but latley morning has become so incredibly cheezy that I'm happy that we have a dark trance scene which still has some integrity left. That said, if I'm lucky enough to hear some morning trance that isn't cheese I'm a happy man ;)

i adore deep, hypnotic and spacy dripstone cave trance music. note: that's not "dark trance"...

dark is a term that i try not to use in connection with music...it's a word like "good" or "bad"....it just doesn't say anything.

but if i really have too...the music i prefer certainly is more on the darkside than on the lightside.