NEW Astral Projection album droppin..

n0 fingerprintz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What point do you mean tatsu?

What Basilisk wrote about people who use the word gay in the context you do.

I have no issues with homosexuality, a few of my close friends are gay or bisexuals. I have an issue that get offended by every little thing. Reminds me a bit those sandy muslins that burnt flags cause somebody dared to draw Muhamed. And yes, those googles look gay to me and it wasn't said in a demeaning matter. Saying that they make full on nowadays is much more demeaning in my opinion. From being the leaders of the scene they became those guys that are being remixed by bizarre contact. Come on those are the guys that wrote Mahadeva and People can fly. They fell harder than infected mushroom. I've heard them live recently and they played a new Mahadeva remix and it sucks so badly that i prefer to forget the original

I have no issues with homosexuality, a few of my close friends are gay or bisexuals. I have an issue that get offended by every little thing. Reminds me a bit those sandy muslins that burnt flags cause somebody dared to draw Muhamed. And yes, those googles look gay to me and it wasn't said in a demeaning matter. Saying that they make full on nowadays is much more demeaning in my opinion. From being the leaders of the scene they became those guys that are being remixed by bizarre contact. Come on those are the guys that wrote Mahadeva and People can fly. They fell harder than infected mushroom. I've heard them live recently and they played a new Mahadeva remix and it sucks so badly that i prefer to forget the original

I know you don't haven an issue with gays. Because of that I think it's even more immature you fail to see while the general abuse of this word is pretty stupid. Besides that I thinkt it's kinda funny that you can't understand someobody being offended by the abuse of the word gay while you yourself get offended by a certain style of music (full-on or nowaways darkpsy) so much that you sort of take it personaly if an artist switchs to that style.

don't judge the content of the cd by the cover.well.,,astral turned trendy as everyone else these days!the face of the producer in the cd cover is a must nowadays!lol!

nevertheless i guess we all know what to expect from this release...

ok- first, the sight of those two in that photo - WOW did i burst out laughing.

gay? that's an insult to gay people! even considering the debate over usage, NO we need a much more horrifying term for these clowns.

UH........

EUROTRASH comes to mind for one! (heheheh)

this is pretty sad because i still listen to Astral nearly daily, but i have a bad feeling they stopped making stuff worth listening to a longggg time ago.

FEAR THE RING! FEEL THE POWER! uh, yeah ok whatever you're a couple of euro clowns with long hair.

(yeah i know they're Israeli but euro sounds funnier to me)

ARGH- looking at that picture again, i really want to punch that guy with the ring. Get that thing out of my face you short little moron

Guys, chill down, you don't even know for sure if that picture is going to be the cover art!

I don't think it will be.

On the other hand I don't know either :ph34r:

Guys, chill down, you don't even know for sure if that picture is going to be the cover art!

I don't think it will be.

On the other hand I don't know either :ph34r:

That picture is actually old i saw it on their site some years ago.

It's not the cover, they don't make Goa for many years but it's promised to be gay.

:lol:

Sorry, can I use the word geigh?

clearly

[edit] hmm... isn't the microsoft games logo in that open society promo?

Man, just ignore him.

rofl where'd this thread go to...

Yet another lubu thread goes..

Posted Image

:lol:

Calm down, last time I checked words were allowed to have various definitions

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gay

:D

that first cover with goggles is ok for that time, leet pimped up etc, but that recent one - gansta lame shit.

ok, if the music is as crap as the cover, then its shit... if the music is super fucking good or even just "OK" then I could not give a shit what the cover looks like. It does look a bit "metrosexual" style though. And about the gay word... well yeah, I think its being abused and not used in its right sense... but we had this discussion before, and it failed, so lets just drop it. That discussion is so gay anyways... :D:lol: (Anyone up for "the superbowl is gay" ?!) hahaha

Oh my fucking god.....

Posted Image

You gotta be kiddin me :o. This totally drops all of my optimism for this album, I really hope I am wrong... but.. :ph34r:

Ed: tbh, if they used that pic i posted earlier for the cover I'd have more optimism than now :lol:

+1

Maybe you missed this part:

Using gay to mean "lame, uncool" may be considered offensive.

It really isn't all that different from how the term jew was used years ago--back when it was socially acceptable to throw the term around. It was recognized as insensitive and (after clear arguments were put forward) downright immature to continue using it pejoratively. The issue here is wording that unjustly transfers negative meanings to entire categories of people. Think about it, or go on playing the Internet funny man--I've said my piece.

Maybe you missed this part:

It really isn't all that different from how the term jew was used years ago--back when it was socially acceptable to throw the term around. It was recognized as insensitive and (after clear arguments were put forward) downright immature to continue using it pejoratively. The issue here is wording that unjustly transfers negative meanings to entire categories of people. Think about it, or go on playing the Internet funny man--I've said my piece.

Thanks Basilisk, +1 once again to you.