NEW Astral Projection album droppin..

n0 fingerprintz

Man that cover is so Pavel.

I hope they haven't gone too cheezy fullon. Fullon is so Radi.

It's nice to have part of you (name or orientation) associated with what everyone thinks is bad isn't it?

Anyway I don't have high hopes for this album it'll probably be uber-pavelradi crap Posted Image

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that cover is so Pavel.

I hope they haven't gone too cheezy fullon. Fullon is so Radi.

It's nice to have part of you (name or orientation) associated with what everyone thinks is bad isn't it?

Anyway I don't have high hopes for this album it'll probably be uber-pavelradi crap Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abasio'd

• 1 year later...

after hearing j00f play, "Humans will play for robots" in his may edition of global trance grooves, i see some great promise within this album. :) even if its not the goa they once made, i'm sure it still will be a great album nonetheless.

roll on september :clapping:

after hearing j00f play, "Humans will play for robots" in his may edition of global trance grooves, i see some great promise within this album. :) even if its not the goa they once made, i'm sure it still will be a great album nonetheless.

roll on september :clapping:

September 2009, new album will be released ??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i saw astral 2 weeks ago in new york.

holy shit it was awfull.

they were beyond bad....and the crowd...NOT psytrancers at all. it was like some disgusting eurotrash slimeball club.

i felt like i was at twilo circa 2003.

we left about an hour after they came on we just couldnt take it anymore. the crowd was so bad that the club closed its doors and wouldnt let anyone out to smoke at 2:00. these assholes were all drunk and stupid high puking all over themselves and in the street...causing a scene and attracting the cops.

a fucking mess.

and did imention astrals music was utter crap?

holy shit it was awfull.

they were beyond bad....and the crowd...NOT psytrancers at all. it was like some disgusting eurotrash slimeball club.

we left about an hour after they came on we just couldnt take it anymore. the crowd was so bad that the club closed its doors and wouldnt let anyone out to smoke at 2:00. these assholes were all drunk and stupid high puking all over themselves and in the street...causing a scene and attracting the cops.

a fucking mess.

After hearing their latest tracks, I'm not surprised at all, though it's still sad..

holy shit it was awfull.

a fucking mess.

sounds really bad...

I'm happy I saw them years ago in a better environment ... and with better crowd. It actually was good :)

Ah well...

What's the matter with the album now?

I now dug a bit and on Wikipedia they say it's going to be released 2010, which I think is likely, but they claim to have the information from Astral's Myspace and I just looked there and there is absolutely nothing?

"However, the good news is that Astral Projection's much-delayed 10th album, 'Open Society', is finally in the last stages of production. There are still some legal issues to iron out - the suspected reason why the album has been continually put back - but the end is in sight."

well ned, this is not exactly true.

both avi and lior are belivers in some way or another. the cover of the album "TEN" is one of the symbols of the "Kabalah"- a kind of mystical bible.

but i know your opinion about jews very well. keep the dialogue and conversation about the upcoming album and not that one man belife is bullshit.

thanks.

and by the way, the date 09/09/09 mean nothing in the hebrew calander.

same here.

ich nehm an es war sogar die selbe party irgendwo in einer großen halle in wien ;)

yo!

-> instant PM :)

well ned, this is not exactly true.

both avi and lior are belivers in some way or another. the cover of the album "TEN" is one of the symbols of the "Kabalah"- a kind of mystical bible.

but i know your opinion about jews very well. keep the dialogue and conversation about the upcoming album and not that one man belife is bullshit.

thanks.

and by the way, the date 09/09/09 mean nothing in the hebrew calander.

hey!

aren't you the one knowing the Astral guys personally?

can you tell us what's up with the album?

There are still some legal issues with BNE to iron out, legal issue takes a long time in France, I suppose it's the same thing in Israel. My israel friend probably doesn't know anything more. Avi & Lior don't know exactly when it will be totally finished with BNE, so we can't know when it will be out.

yo!

-> instant PM :)

hey!

aren't you the one knowing the Astral guys personally?

can you tell us what's up with the album?

you can say that in some way or another i know avi personally.

i just came back from india 2 days ago. i hope i'll have the chance to meet him and gather more info.

there is no question that the world deserve to know whats going on, but very little info is coming from astral themselves. most of the things are rummors.

as far as i know, astral still have the issue with bne, cause they have the right of the tracks of the original album that was supposed to be released. so now they are working on new music. tracks that you guys probobly know like: "one", "humans will play for robots" and the remix for jean michelle jear (oxygen). what i dont know yet, is if astral are negotiating with a label or will release it under trust in trance. releasing in a labes means that the the album will be released quicker. trust in trance will take longer but i think that with better music.

i realy hope to come back with much more info

One and Humans Will Play For Robots are not totally new tracks, they were present on their top 10 in 2007 on BNE website with the mention "Unreleased, Open Society album".

true, not that new, but these tracks are among the latests tracks that we heard from astral.

you can also put in this category the remix for push's strange world.

Wait a second, a remix of Jean Michelle Jear - Oxygene? I think they're a bit late with that call, John Flemming has already made a remix recently:

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=oKiaJJ-0aek

Edit: Beware tho, really bad quality of audio on that youtube clip.

Uffff that's a rape in open daylight!!!:o

pretty damn terrible!

Where did u read AP is doing a oxygen remix?!