• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Mine never changes :rolleyes:

Posted Image

That one is wonderful.

But honestly, this one is un-beatable in my books. The Perfect cover for the perfect album.

Posted Image

I wish I could see more works from the guy who made that. I tried googling but with no luck - obviously.

I wish that there was a bigger image of this on the internet, but this is one of the sickest album covers that I have ever seen. I own this album and It looks even better up close. I plan on getting this as a tattoo on my back soon (minus the artist & album names of course). It will be expensive and take many sessions.

Posted Image

Sorry for posting only links and not uploading the picture, I'm a bit lazy at the moment.

Huh? You don't have to upload the picture anywhere. Psyshop allows its images to be hotlinked, so you can just write [img]http://217.160.138.169/pic_b/oso1cd002_b.jpg[/img], for example (or click on the Posted Image button and paste the image URL into the dialogue box that appears).

just a couple of images .. ..

I'm in love with this collage, for those who own the album know how good the artwork is

*psykovsky - debut*

Posted Image

This one is very nice

Posted Image

there is something very space about this alien

Posted Image

classic

Posted Image

wub, and again, for thos who own the album..

Posted Image

the layering work floats nicley

Posted Image

for example (or click on the Posted Image button and paste the image URL into the dialogue box that appears).

Sorry, this has never worked for me, ever .. I always get this message: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Sorry, this has never worked for me, ever .. I always get this message: Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Depending on where you're pasting from, that can sometimes be fixed by removing a few characters from the end of the image URL, for example if there's some shit like "&q=1" after ".jpg".