at least the first track title speaks the truth:

Psytrance is going nowhere!

:lol:

fuck.

First thing I see on Psyshop, in the upper corner, "CD of the Week"

<_<

Yeah, CD of the weak.

Check it out:

"Mixed by Dj Tsuyoshi, the leading Japanese DJ.

Matsuri Productions and Return to the source are his well known achievement. He shift to playing for psychedelic trance these few years and got big popularity again.

For the field of other than psychedelic trance, he has been expressing new style of underground culture with Tadanobu Asano, Shinji Takeda, Kyono from The mad Capsule Markets.

He is also playing for his band; Joujouka, and soloproject Numanoid."

What? :lol:

i see:

1) track 1 should actually be the name of the compilation.. 'psytrance is going nowhere'...

2) trancewave making a track especially for rezwalker.. never knew they were that close...

3) bad remix number 20 998 884...

4) cheese...

5) a bad haircut...

6) a bad frontcover with a 'star' posing...

7) unnecesarry advertisement for his 'other' projects...

8) engrish...

9) a new label name with compilation title that drops suggestions of other times...

i see:

1) track 1 should actually be the name of the compilation.. 'psytrance is going nowhere'...

2) trancewave making a track especially for rezwalker.. never knew they were that close...

3) bad remix number 20 998 884...

4) cheese...

5) a bad haircut...

6) a bad frontcover with a 'star' posing...

7) unnecesarry advertisement for his 'other' projects...

8) engrish...

9) a new label name with compilation title that drops suggestions of other times...

:( so much critics to the artists that are negative :(

:o

Just noticed that my GF is featured on the last track

:lol:

Must hurt to realise that your GF is a full-on groupie!! :blink:

:P:lol:

tsuyoshi pisses me off here. i dont know why he named the intro track like this but as we aren't given any explanation i take the liberty to judge on it.

psytrance does not go nowhere. but the stuff he is playing does so indeed. i've heard him play twice in the recent years, and both times he played the most imbecile unpsy music you could imagine - i went to my tent after 3 nirvana remixes. so stop dissing the stuff you're crapping out yourself, that doesn't make one very credible.

why come back in the first, when only coming back to ride the bullshite-wave?

That is the funny thing about all the psytrance DJs that go big... they seem to love covers, whether it's hair metal, 80's, or grunge pop. I skipped out on seeing Tsuyoshi when he came to Toronto but I have caught Yaniv Tal (Cosmophilia guy) and Dino Psaras in the past. It was cover after cover. Dino even played his shit remix of Tainted Love twice in one set. This is why I can't help but laugh when the big shots disregard psytrance as irrelevant, old news, or not "forward-thinking" enough... so sez the guy covering Frankie Goes To Hollywood. :rolleyes:

I find electronic remixes of old tracks (pop or rock) almost always sound shit to my ears <_<

Euhm, no, check Depeche Mode - It's No Good ( Hardfloor Rmx ) and New Order - Blue Monday ( Hardfloor Rmx )... ;)

They are actually even better than the original ones... :D