Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jokes are ok, but not in this category...

its ok man, just dont call me an emo.. or refer to me as one... you are forgiven

*still waiting for Nemo to apologize...*

:blink:

I change my mind :)

This is one of the most chill forum I've ever been to :clapping: :posford:

You wouldn't think it the way some people go on & on & on (check the length of this thread)

No idea what some people's problems are!

You wouldn't think it the way some people go on & on & on (check the length of this thread)

No idea what some people's problems are!

This thread has mainly grown so big because of all the spam posts. :P;):lol:

• 2 weeks later...

there seems something to be wrong with my firefox/java compability with psynews, i cant see side panel when posting, no smileys nor format options. i cant access any of user profile menus when i view someones profie - fields as "posts, topic, comments" on the top of the page are emtpy and when i click them nothing happens, like there are no hyperlinks behind those menus, i cant post comments either.

btw, i cant quote posts either, when i press "quote" it makes page to jump to the top of it. also edit function is opening full* editor instantly, cant choose from quick edit and full :D

*as full as it can be considering i cant see nothing but this:

Posted Image

edit: i remember there was similar issue with someones else browser, but i dont remember who that was nor how was it solved :D

Not really a complaint about moderation but how come when I click on my own name next to a post, the menu doesn't have the "show posts" option anymore?

Not really a complaint about moderation but how come when I click on my own name next to a post, the menu doesn't have the "show posts" option anymore?

same here, check out other options that ive described in my previous post that are not working for me please :)

reger deserves a warning for that >

Posted Image

:lol::lol:

even more than that drama queer queen charles :rolleyes:

btw, dont you know how to cut out the picture, why did you have to post tiny picture on huuge white background :lol:?

I want to complain about Reger's smilies abuse

finger in anus, very easily, goat.

dont remember when and why tatsu removed warning for spamming freestyle thread, but :wub: anyway!

Just for the record: the warning that got taken back was not the one for spamming the freestyle thread but one for a closed thread in off-topic. Reznik and nemo were involved too and also got the warning removed. And even when I did it, we had a talk about it and the other mods agreed too. :)

Why were all the Metapsychic threads closed? Come on, that was sheer brilliance... our daily comic relief! Please, give us more! Un-close them! (oh wait, I mean, open...)

Like always, I find out about these drama-topics just when they're closed. No more soapera time each day, dammit!