Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

cmon, just repopen that thread, we need it, i promise people will behave :rolleyes:

we will only use it for announcement and discussion of cmts. :)

pretty pretty please with sugar on top you fascists. ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey why does psynews just drop dead every other day or so. Like yesterday the whole day I couldn't open any page I got those nasty 404 errors. Is psynews still under hackers attack or sumwat? :unsure:

Cinos and Radi are taking revenge for being banned. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

So umm.. I've got minus 3 new messages? :blink:

teh sucks code :wank:

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. Travellargh, send me a PM so I can see if the state changes :)

so whas* that hero who erased two posts in new pointless d5 review thread?

*who was

I agree, my post got deleted too and there was my opinion about the album there too :unsure: WTF? :huh: Have they been deleted or set invisible ?

More pointless & out of target moderation. YAY!

I agree, my post got deleted too and there was my opinion about the album there too :unsure: WTF? :huh: Have they been deleted or set invisible ?

More pointless & out of target moderation. YAY!

Eventhough your comment was very hard and a bit over the top, this was a somewhat valid post. Regers post however had NOTHING to do with the review nor the album imo, and was therefor set invisible. Furthermore, his questions WERE answered in the thread.

Review forum is for reviews. I personally don't appreciate 'new-goa' but this is different, a remastered collection of tunes. So I think it deserves it's own separate thread, even if it's the same tunes.

It's like if Simon P. released an 'updated' cd of Twisted - would you put that in the old thread? Surely the experience is different to that of the aging late-nineties release.

Eventhough your comment was very hard and a bit over the top, this was a somewhat valid post. Regers post however had NOTHING to do with the review nor the album imo, and was therefor set invisible. Furthermore, his questions WERE answered in the thread.

So why was mine deleted too ?

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

So why was mine deleted too ?

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

I will set your post visible, but i will delete your comments that are not related to the Cosmosis album. That would be 75% of your post.

Is it better now?

I will set your post visible, but i will delete your comments that are not related to the Cosmosis album. That would be 75% of your post.

Is it better now?

huh impressed to hear that from a woman , see no any womans touchs in here :blink:

is that nesesery for humans to make problems and troubles to each other ? no need to ban any malakas or remove / hide anyones posts

my final conclusion is gonna be like that : no moni no problems :P:D:lol:

is that nesesery for humans to make problems and troubles to each other ? no need to ban any malakas or remove / hide anyones posts

No, it's not necessary. Though, we've had our fair share of shit stirrers.

If there were no humans, there would be no trouble. :rolleyes:

No, it's not necessary. Though, we've had our fair share of shit stirrers.

If there were no humans, there would be no trouble. :rolleyes:

Then there can be only one solution!

All the humans must leave!

Who does that leave us with?