Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to mention a lack of a dedicated Simon Posford section in Psynews where we could discuss St. Posford's recent work and have a general chit chat on the subject.

Radi should be the moderators and users like Reger should be denied from posting.

Whatcha say?

Not a complaint but a question. Why was 'Stupid Cunt' banned and was he really the Bruce of old? I appreciate his posts were quite rude but he had a certain swagger and, well, I kinda liked him. Oh well. :(

Stupid Cunt is Steve Ishwara, who was long ago banned and for some reason keeps wanting to post on the forum.

His ban was for indefinite period of time, thus he will stay banned.

You can always use messenger if you like him. :P He'll probably threaten you to beat the crap out of you too. :) If not, he has friends all over the world who can come over to your house and beat the crap out of you. You and your friends, of course. He's generous.

Stupid Cunt is Steve Ishwara, who was long ago banned and for some reason keeps wanting to post on the forum.

His ban was for indefinite period of time, thus he will stay banned.

You can always use messenger if you like him. :P He'll probably threaten you to beat the crap out of you too. :) If not, he has friends all over the world who can come over to your house and beat the crap out of you. You and your friends, of course. He's generous.

I see. So he has a history of violence? I always seem drawn towards the nuts. :rolleyes:

Just like to add I also agree with Pavel, the forum desperately needs a dedicated Simon Posford section. I think it would prove the beating heart of psynews and would surely attract a lot of new members, including possibly drawing radi out from his self-imposed exile in the Rila mountains.

I too was hoping we could create a subforum dedicated to Posford and all things Posfordian. This way we can keep the groupie riff-raff from soiling the main forum with their idolatry, which we certainly don't want to be responsible for when it comes to teaching our young, impressionable people respectable social skills and a sturdy capacity for free thought. The old ones are too far gone to help, but at least we can give them a place to converge. I also recommend we keep any shiny objects out of the Posford subforum, as well as remove any sharp or otherwise potentially hazardous objects, as one or more of the Posfordians might get confounded and end up losing their job and/or a finger over a particularly bright or vivid color in a signature, or some such thing.

Not a complaint but something about which I've been curious for a while: why is it that sometimes when a post has been edited there is small print at the bottom saying "this post has been edited by suchandsuch: suchandsuch o'clock", and sometimes there isn't?

Not a complaint but something about which I've been curious for a while: why is it that sometimes when a post has been edited there is small print at the bottom saying "this post has been edited by suchandsuch: suchandsuch o'clock", and sometimes there isn't?

:huh: never happend before

e. except now.

1. pienews is being 'put in fancy word' like MJ's face

2. it's building like the build-up of psykovsky - compos mentis

either way, theres something muffins going on

Edited by psytones

:huh: never happend before

e. except now.

When I read your post psynews tells me it has been edited, but doesn't tell me that my post directly above yours has been edited (which it has). Is it the same for you?

does not contain a edited alarm mark.

i smell fish

::full edit and quick edit are different in the edieting business. one is pro and the other is nei.

btw. my edit now when i went in the second time was automatecly turned on :ph34r:

Edited by psytones

psysurfeur. why the 'u'?

Probably something to do with French.

edit: test edit

edit2: I used full edit that time. Still no edit alarm on my post (at least not one that I can see).

edit3: nor is there one when I log out, though I can still see one on psytones' post. So that isn't it.

damn those frenchmen with their uâ€e uâ€e, snails and baguetts! :lol:

to edit or not to edit is that a question?

as your doctor I prescribe you to write a topic about where one can discuss the issue of how to proparly edit your posts -_-

e. second time inside. .. ups, pushed the quick edit option.

e1. the edit button is empty and precent. no problem here

e2. baguette was spelled with a h. ... now .. this is strange. i looked up to edit itt, and its a g, for real :huh:

e3. omg :ph34r: i posted my e2. .. and what do I see? my uie uie looks like squeers with strange a's .. .. ok, i now look up. now theres just a "'s where the â€'s

.. this is strange. i swear i'm not kidding around :ph34r: someone is hacking the matrix.

e4. ok Rotta, are you hacking me? now the uie is strange again

e.5 normal on the outside last look, inide now.. it's like this: uâ€e

e6. ok, now the uie uie's are back to normal. I still havent edited single letter. lets see what happends when I push 'Submit modified Post'

e.7 they where back to boxes and a's. then i looked away from the screen for some seconds to think, and when i took my eyes back on the uie, it looked normal, like it supposed to look -

psynews is trippy ja :D:D

i'm going to bed

Check the "Edit Options Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?" box at the bottom.