Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to both Nemo and Nurbs:

i find it very offending to be called an emo.. i dont have any personal issues against them just so thats said.... i am in no way an emo.. i dont find this world the sadest place to be, nor o i cut myself... so please take that remarks back... :angry:

to both Nemo and Nurbs:

i find it very offending to be called an emo.. i dont have any personal issues against them just so thats said.... i am in no way an emo.. i dont find this world the sadest place to be, nor o i cut myself... so please take that remarks back... :angry:

Just joking man, relax :D:)

to both Nemo and Nurbs:

Quite emotional. As in -tional. ;)

jokes are ok, but not in this category...

its ok man, just dont call me an emo.. or refer to me as one... you are forgiven

*still waiting for Nemo to apologize...*

group hug :wub:

still out friends, jokes are indeed ok but everybody has a category that's more emotional, impossible to estimate each individual so :unsure:

nemo used to know everything but lost his forces during a battle in space saving the entire world (again :rolleyes: )

I' like to apoligize, pretty nice social action, you say something and 100% sure it's good...

we all should too that more often, maybe create an apologize thread and stick him :D

serious ducci, no harm is meant over here ;)

complaints about emoderation.

ok that's it we'll sacrifice reger to the apologists gods, he'll die for a good cause :ph34r:

I'm writing you down in my "deathnote" :ph34r: µ

;);)

:pissed: call me emo again and you are dead..... take it back!

:lol: :lol:

he got some right :P

rub it in :D

to both Nemo and Nurbs:

:lol:

jokes are ok, but not in this category...

its ok man, just dont call me an emo.. or refer to me as one... you are forgiven

*still waiting for Nemo to apologize...*

Never! Welcome to PsyNews, and welcome to the REALM OF THE BOFH! :lol:

emu :D

HAHAHAHAHA If only I had a light to put my and behind and make the EMU shadow :lol:

well this might seem like a joke to you mister nEMO....

BUT TO ME IT AINT.. i feel deeply offended.. isnt that something that shouldn't happen here hmm?... I dont mean to be any pain in the arse... but just this subject... (and i think this is the only one....) ticks me off totaly... so please.... cant you just say your sorry... hmm? is those 5 letters so damn fucking hard to put together in correct order?.... im having a great time here at psynews.. getting to know new people, sharing thoughts about music and so on... but this... its just to much for me... call me crazy, i dont mind.. but call me emo... i dont know what to say... imagine you have a subject that ticks you off totaly... maybe remarks about your family, things you have done in the past? everyone has done something they dont want to be reminded of.. well.. what if i should exploit that hmm? you wouldnt like that... no you wouldnt.. you would ignore me if it wasnt to bad, but if it was very bad as it is in this situation (for me atleast...) you would ask me for an apologie.. maybe give me a warning... have you considered giving yourself a warning sometimes? being the powered moderator as you are... i bet you havent... but lets not be rude... i dont want you to dislike me, couse i dont really dislike you.. so.. please? just say sorry... it would mean alot to me... maybe its not worth a shit to you... but to me it is... think of that...

and for you others making emo/emu jokes not directed to me; i dont really care about them...

DuCCi

well this might seem like a joke to you mister nEMO....

BUT TO ME IT AINT.. i feel deeply offended.. isnt that something that shouldn't happen here hmm?... I dont mean to be any pain in the arse... but just this subject... (and i think this is the only one....) ticks me off totaly... so please.... cant you just say your sorry... hmm? is those 5 letters so damn fucking hard to put together in correct order?.... im having a great time here at psynews.. getting to know new people, sharing thoughts about music and so on... but this... its just to much for me... call me crazy, i dont mind.. but call me emo... i dont know what to say... imagine you have a subject that ticks you off totaly... maybe remarks about your family, things you have done in the past? everyone has done something they dont want to be reminded of.. well.. what if i should exploit that hmm? you wouldnt like that... no you wouldnt.. you would ignore me if it wasnt to bad, but if it was very bad as it is in this situation (for me atleast...) you would ask me for an apologie.. maybe give me a warning... have you considered giving yourself a warning sometimes? being the powered moderator as you are... i bet you havent... but lets not be rude... i dont want you to dislike me, couse i dont really dislike you.. so.. please? just say sorry... it would mean alot to me... maybe its not worth a shit to you... but to me it is... think of that...

and for you others making emo/emu jokes not directed to me; i dont really care about them...

DuCCi

First of all, you are taking this way too serious. 2nd of all, you can call my mother a whore, and you can say that I am the scum of the earth, or whatever, I do not care. I have learnt my lesson from taking offense from words. Trust me, I have even been threatened to be killed by some ex members on this forum, and not even that bothers me anymore. 3rd, I am no mod anymore, I do not moderate these forums. I am an admin, that does admin work, but will never decide on any warnings and bans. If you feel that offended then report my post! 4th, I have given myself THREE warnings while I was a mod, so dont give me that bullshit MKAY?! Maybe you need to get to know the humor of some of the people here, before you go all emo on me and feel offended because of some harmless joke that I made. I judged by your picture, and you have the TYPICAL SCANDINAVIAN EMO HAIRCUT! ;) So yes, I would retract my comment if it was a really harsch one, but the way you come on about it, does not deserve my apology. I am not angry with you, nor am I going to be hard with you in other threads, but be warned that I am very sarcastic and cynical from times to times. So please dont go radiemo on me, as that ticks me off even more than you being called EMO, and you dont want that :)

(And I know you have forgiven me in another thread, but hey im replying to THIS post) :)

Hope you are all well, and that your emotions are not all stirred up right now.