Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i today, i opened psynews as usual and then noticed that i have given one more warn, so i have 50% instead of 33%

now you may guess who gave me that warning:

shaft?

shaft?

shaft?

Shaft Warned on Apr 23 2007, 10:02 PM

Added to warn level

Spamming off topic.

wtf? care to point out for what posts and threads exactly?

wtf? care to point out for what posts and threads exactly?

Oh so now you notice.

I gave a warning to you, traveller and nemo for the 'hey traveller', 'hey reger' and 'hey nemo' threads.

Rules state -

Off topic forum:

- No playground. If you're bored, go to the pub, don't post bullshit

Oh so now you notice.

I gave a warning to you, traveller and nemo for the 'hey traveller', 'hey reger' and 'hey nemo' threads.

Rules state -

Off topic forum:

- No playground. If you're bored, go to the pub, don't post bullshit

lol, are you blind? how about other threads that fall under spam category, did you issue warnings for other members aswell?

i think not:

first we spam a whole page with pants, pie and cheese then each has to edit his/her reply into a serious discussion thread.

happy flowers in my hair :)

Well... thats your opinion, but if I get a warning for spamming in order to show how stupid another post is, then you should get a warning as well. OR everyone that actually got a warning, should have it deducted.

Well... thats your opinion, but if I get a warning for spamming in order to show how stupid another post is, then you should get a warning as well. OR everyone that actually got a warning, should have it deducted.

or what shaft would probably like better-

giving warnings to:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showforum=5

for spam threads :lol:

i think we should all relax a bit :)

anyway, my thread was a forumgame thread, with clear rules and no spam at all, an experiment that didnt work.

this is how i see it, my intention was no spam, i think i made it clear.

doesnt deserve a warning imo.

:)

i think we should all relax a bit :)

anyway, my thread was a forumgame thread, with clear rules and no spam at all, an experiment that didnt work.

this is how i see it, my intention was no spam, i think i made it clear.

doesnt deserve a warning imo.

:)

according to our warnings yours deserve a warning. sorry, but fair has to be fair.

ok, i wont bitch about a warning, but imo it is a thread like other forum games thread, just like the vending machine thread or the pic kills pic thread, but like i said, i wont bitch about that stuff, its no demise.

do what you think is fair.

im off, seeya tomorrow.

ok, i wont bitch about a warning, but imo it is a thread like other forum games thread, just like the vending machine thread or the pic kills pic thread, but like i said, i wont bitch about that stuff, its no demise.

do what you think is fair.

im off, seeya tomorrow.

then stop bitchin' :lol:

according to our warnings yours deserve a warning. sorry, but fair has to be fair.

There's no way in hell that's fair, Nemo. Seriously! Was it you who gave Reznik a warning? For trying to make a game in Off-Topic? I saw it, and even though it was sort of difficult to play, it was no worse than any other thread.

Ridiculous. Really. Someone needs to save some face and remove Reznik's warning.

If the boredom clause in the Psynews rules were enforced 100% of the time, Off-Topic would not exist. People go there because they have time to spare, and are most likely bored, and want to have some light-hearted fun with people around the world. Why punish someone for going with the flow? It's like kicking a dog for barking. <_<

There's no way in hell that's fair, Nemo. Seriously! Was it you who gave Reznik a warning? For trying to make a game in Off-Topic? I saw it, and even though it was sort of difficult to play, it was no worse than any other thread.

Ridiculous. Really. Someone needs to save some face and remove Reznik's warning.

If the boredom clause in the Psynews rules were enforced 100% of the time, Off-Topic would not exist. People go there because they have time to spare, and are most likely bored, and want to have some light-hearted fun with people around the world. Why punish someone for going with the flow? It's like kicking a dog for barking. <_<

blah blah blah and blah you are barking bullcrap :) I do not hand out warnings here anymore.

Well, you're still an expert on what is a fair warning and what is not. Was that fair for Reznik?

The answer is no.

Do you even know he got a warning or not? I know for sure he did not. Stop being a pain Otto, and bark when you have something to bark at, not when you ASSUME you have something to bark at. It seems to me that you have been just waiting for the moment to give me a beating... well let me tell you something Otto... You did it at the wrong moment ;)

Peace and Love,

Nemo

If by "freestyle" you mean a place where certain people require, and get, attention, then yes.

Mmm... food for thought. I only hope my desire for attention doesn't grow still further and lead me to post threads entitled "Charlie's Thread" and "Charlie's Official Humans Get Effed Up By Animals Thread".

Know what I mean? :rolleyes:

Just a reminder.

Well, you're still an expert on what is a fair warning and what is not. Was that fair for Reznik?

The answer is no.

Even nemo got a warning :lol: