Taika-Kim

Sideffect...

I'm not following,

doesn't psynews like Taika - kim ?

or have I been gone to long it's been spoken thousand times ?

I wrote a review, it's old skool minded and good,

and above you can download it for free from the artist website,

on isratrance I had no replies, expected that,

I like istratrance very good forum but old skool mmmm,

but here, nobody ???

this artist deserves respect and attention,

one of the loners who actually make goa not for money,

you can download 8 full albums of him all in 320 kbs

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=41586

when he had his album in the download section he had tons of reactions, also his albums were sold like hot cakes if I remember correctly :) So we love you Kim :) More Hedingarna Remixes damned! :P

627417[/snapback]

ah ok, I was like zoinck not normal,

ok :)

Taika Kim's ace. I have Oopie to thank for introducing me to him. Oopie told me if I didn't listen to his work he would post the obscene PM's I sent him in the Off Topic Section for all to see.

Taika Kim's ace. I have Oopie to thank for introducing me to him. Oopie told me if I didn't listen to his work he would post the obscene PM's I sent him in the Off Topic Section for all to see.

627546[/snapback]

It was for your own good!

Takia-Kim is also a very good artist, i like his stuff very much, it is one of the most emotional stuff i´ve ever heard in psychedelic trance, the melodies are very good. I don´t know why he isn´t here, he is sometime on the KVRaudio forum but i dont visit this forum often so i don´t know what´s going on, he posts unfinished tracks in that forum and asks if he can improve the tracks still or not. I don´t know why he is doing this there instead here, maybe because the people there are more skilled than here or maybe it is more confortable to post in that forum instead of here. Btw, why isn´t psynews based on the PHPBB code, it would ook way better than this silly design here, KVR forum is one of the best designed forums i´ve ever seen though and it is based on that code.

Kim is the greatest bloke!

Has green values like I do.

Played in my party and asked nothing in return. I wish everybody were a bit more like him, the world would be a better place to be. :)

Oh yeah the music. It's the roxorest alright! :D

Dunno about hotcakes... EFP sold 100 copies, Goddess Guerrilla maybe 50 so far. Anyway, it's not because of the sales I'm doing this :) (well, of course unless we would be talking about insane sales, that would actually make any difference to my budget...thank you socialdemocrats, for creating a country where I never have to worry about money...<g>)

It's always encouraging to see what people think about my music :)

The new album will be probably quite different, and also it will take some time probably to finish it, I have 0 tracks so far, since I haven't written any music for months... Being too busy with other art/craft projects.. But yes except to hear more peaceful & folk/ethno influenced sounds... And also probably a piece of techno, been digging Midimiliz, Horns&Hoofs & so on every now and then probably...

And also probably a piece of techno, been digging Midimiliz, Horns&Hoofs & so on every now and then probably...

634727[/snapback]

check out alexander kowalski, john dahlback and paul brtschitsch.

good techno I thinks :)

• 2 months later...

Wooohooo, finally a topic about Taika-Kim. In the end it was Gemini who intruduced me to his music (thanks girl! :) ) since she had some of his tracks on her MP3-Player. After getting a fast internet collection I've downloaded some of the stuff from his homepage and I really love that crazy music! My favourite tracks is Naideni Flowers, very crazy but emotional melody. I wonder what else is to come from his side, everything I've heard so far is totaly awesome!

Listening now!

Nice stuff!

Love the organic elements!

I'm dling right now :lol:

/edit:

Cool, very different and original approach! I think a new style is born: Arcade Goa Trance :D

The first track reminds me of those Finnish melodic black metal bands with keyboards :P

Very worth checking, and highly recommended!

when he had his album in the download section he had tons of reactions, also his albums were sold like hot cakes if I remember correctly :) So we love you Kim :) More Hedingarna Remixes damned! :P

A Hedningarna remix?! Which track would that be?

Wow, there should be no problems with the email. But you can always PM me...

And no there's no Hedningarna remixes, I've done two for Gjallarhorn and one for Falsobordone though. And now there's also a new ethno remix underway for one certain nice Portuguese group...

And hah that's funny about the metal comment: Et In Arcdia Ego actually WAS originally a melodic black metal track, and the melodies were played live on a keyboard. All this of course before I took the material and mangled it into this crazy techno pop of mine ;D But Nino, the guy who wrote the original melodies, has a very nice metal band these days, check it out: Raakku

I'm also making a new remix for them probably at some point, so be prepared for some more sounds of doom. ACID DISCO ARCADE DOOM!!11111!! :D

Oh and now is a good time to buy more albums, I'm fucking broke :P