Jon Cocco

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is FUNGUS FUNK... :P

in my culture they spell it fhungus funk :P

on topic:

it's a bit difficult because to melodic mostly brings me to forest/schimo trance...

like battle of the buddhas are on your list, and cydonia then wizard twizack can be too imo...

and if you even talk about menog (first track I probabley)

then compilation Orëbros freakfactory compilatie en schlaubedaurst (of zoiets) compilation zijn er dan ook

artisten zoals miraxulic, steptime, trashlords, zoek je dan ook ?

miraculix en steptime eerst release was "best melodieus" zoals toi* doï die in deze tread is.

I hear also that Xyla may have an album soon!!!! Xyla has some of the darkest trance Ive ever heard, and not in the "ooh Im a black metal head, I ate my drummer" sort of way. Her stuff is also very melodic, darkly melodic.

if i'm not mistaken (and I very well could be) i think shaman films will be releasing that album.

in my culture they spell it fhungus funk :P

on topic:

it's a bit difficult because to melodic mostly brings me to forest/schimo trance...

like battle of the buddhas are on your list, and cydonia then wizard twizack can be too imo...

and if you even talk about menog (first track I probabley)

then compilation Orëbros freakfactory compilatie en schlaubedaurst (of zoiets) compilation zijn er dan ook

artisten zoals miraxulic, steptime, trashlords, zoek je dan ook ?

miraculix en steptime eerst release was "best melodieus" zoals toi* doï die in deze tread is.

i just love how your post disintegrates from english... to some other language by the end.... :blink:

if i'm not mistaken (and I very well could be) i think shaman films will be releasing that album.

i just love how your post disintegrates from english... to some other language by the end.... :blink:

:lol::lol:

sorry was busy, talking in dutch @ the other screen and switching laugauges from screen 1 to screen 2 preciously gives brainerrors :unsure:

should be freaky for you to read :blink:

the artist names are the same, they'll understand ;)

Passenger-For All Mankind / GOA LIKE WOA!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

I think this one has a kind of early darkpsy thing going on.. especially the latter part of "Nobody"

Various - Psy-Harmonics Vol. 3 - Hacking The Reality Myth

1 Visitors - Tiny Little Engines (8:26)

2 Shaolin Wooden Men -Ragu (6:30)

3 Reflecta - Creatures (5:59)

4 Insurge - Speculator (Into The Abcess Remix) (5:59)

5 Parasonix - Buzzbug (8:45)

6 Fluro Conspiracy - Ancient Suns (6:51)

7 Snake Thing - Shango (9:01)

8 Max Q - Sometimes (Budget Truffle's Remix) (7:06)

9 Psyko Disko - Nobody (8:07)

• 5 months later...

I don't know if anyone mentioned

Todra - Figure of Sound ?

dark hypnotising goa trance with melodies coming out of nowhere! :clapping:

Argh ! Thanks for reminding me about this album... I still haven't managed to find it. I need it. Yummy. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Semsis - Letting Go gets extremely badass during the second half of the album.

Track 1 is good.

Track 2 is angry as hell, (Man yelling "Shut up!" at the woman samples, lol) violent and driving dance number.

Track 3 and 4 more or less okay but after that... this album evolves into intense chaos on storming melodic wheels. Although equipped with several weak spots, it's overeall a dark, danceable nightmare born into Psytrance. :wub::ph34r:

You either love or hate this mean gritty style.

Don't like this music which made Psykovsk, Psyfactor, Parasense and so on.

Sorry, but this music is not dark, it is only boring stuff with awful, pesky basslines.

MOS - Drive was dark and nice for me and some Juno Reactor, X-Dream and The Delta tracks too.

Don't like this music which made Psykovsk, Psyfactor, Parasense and so on.

Sorry, but this music is not dark, it is only boring stuff with awful, pesky basslines.

MOS - Drive was dark and nice for me and some Juno Reactor, X-Dream and The Delta tracks too.

brilliant!!! i guess u even dont imagine and know what dark music is))))))) Juno, X-Dream and Delta - boring Techno music))) not a dark...hahaha

looks like u advertising music which u like))) and also i think its sounds like discrimination of russia)) from Germany with love)))))))

Psykovsky - Lastbus Madrus

cant touch that nah nah nahnah nah nahnahnah cant touch that

That track is a fucking trip machine. and the vocals , if you ever wondered , are from a bollywood movie. :P