best of 06?

Lemmiwinks

Va - Durdom (Devil's Mind records) is a good dark comp, if you like it noisy and tuneless.

Androcell - Efflorescence is a good chill album

I'm rather partial to 4Real by Highcosmos, but everyone else seems to hate it.

Va - Durdom (Devil's Mind records) is a good dark comp, if you like it noisy and tuneless.

Androcell - Efflorescence is a good chill album

I'm rather partial to 4Real by Highcosmos, but everyone else seems to hate it.

596240[/snapback]

Agree. Efflorescence so far is the best chill I've heard this year. Haven't heard that many though, but it's really good.

I HATE 2006 :angry:

595975[/snapback]

Is Ale slowly reaching Cinos/Radi/Nhjo status here on Psynews?

---

I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'll post links to some of my fav'e 2006 releases... For now I can strongly recommend:

* Mantrix - Universal

* Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

* Tegma - Around The World In 80 Minutes

* Drap Drop - Dropdead Gorgeous

* Electrypnose - Le Tireur De Ficelles

* Perfect Stranger - Learning = Change

* Tron - Existence

All of the above are virtually essential! B) I'll be back with some compilation recommendations too...

/DP

I need to check at home which cds I've bought lately really are from 2006. But I can allready recommend this stuff (don't know if you'll like it...):

Flowjob - Support Normality

Excellent housy progressive. Very nice melodies, sometimes using effects that reminds me a bit on the Enthogenic sounds (especially the long intro of the first track).

v/A - Positive Alchemists Vol. 2

Melodic and goa influnced full-on.

Haha tastes differ so much, for example I don't find any of the releases on DP's list even worth mentioning  :o

596396[/snapback]

You have to get yourself a decent pair of speakers and a fair amplifier before you're allowed to discuss music with us.

:)

You have to get yourself a decent pair of speakers and a fair amplifier before you're allowed to discuss music with us.

:)

596398[/snapback]

I've got one of the most advanced portable music players out there in the market fit with rather decent headphones.. does this help my case? :unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

nono, first Ra... And a compilation which we are compiling right now... Expect some surprises, unknown and known names :)

596641[/snapback]

Can we expect the second Ra album for Christmas? :D

595975[/snapback]

Ale u dont have to be like this bro. u dont have to listen to the music people put in front of u :) , respect and ull be respected and besides we Suntrippers are doing the music i suppose u love the Goa-Trance. Im composing new Ataraxia tunes so... like Anoebis said they will show up a few surprises ;)

Next KOB and ATARAXIA albums?smile.gif

and about this everything on its right time , i need some big time to produce a good and solid piece for releasing purposes but for now i want Ataraxia to be released in compilations first so that people can have a foretaste of whats coming ahead.

keep the vibes UP bro. :)

goa: Ka-Sol - Fairytale,Filteria - Heliopolis

psytrance: Mutant Star - Demimonde,v/a"One Hundred Full Moons"v/a"Sanatonic Audio",v/a"D.M.T.

prog: Vibrasphere - Archipelago,Perfect Stranger - Learning=Change,"Hibernation"

techtrance: Triac - Mean Between,v/a"Rewired",Nuclear Ramjet - Mission to Sedna

minimal: v/a"The Lurker",Krumelur - Paramoral,Igneous - Skip Insect

full on : v/a"Further Ambivalent Tendencies",v/a"God Save The Machine"v/a"Grey Area"

Some of my favorites so far,but i think this year still has more good stuff to offer. :)

edit: Floattank´s album touch the void is also one of the better ones this year imo,new compilation from giwa is also pretty good.

Let's just wait and see what Ale says ... He has always some gems to recommend :)

595964[/snapback]

->

595975[/snapback]

:lol:

I think it's too early to say something ... come on, people, it's just the beginning of September, we still got another third of a year to go!

I still expect killer releases by Carbon Based Lifeforms and Etnoscope (and S-Range <_< )!

So let's be patient :)