Best Etnica/Pleiadians?

Anoebis

I've never understood the whole fuzz about pleiadians. I can't listen to it any longer than approximately 5 minutes.

591489[/snapback]

You don't have to understand...just don't even try to listen to them then... :P

Family Of Light by far.

591537[/snapback]

Family of light for me. Fantastic album!

Not heard Juggling Alchemist Under the Black Light though.

591542[/snapback]

Wow! I thought I was the only one who dig FOL most.

for me its" Alien Protein"it was my first goatrance album so i have great memories from that album its great music and imo the best etnica album made.

591657[/snapback]

It's interesting how that works, isn't it? My order of likes is directly related to the order in which I heard the albums.

I noticed this trend again yesterday when I was comparing the original Mahadeva to the later version on Another World. Although the original is great, I think I like the later one better, most likely since it was the first one I heard. Doesn't always work this way, but it usually does.

It's interesting how that works, isn't it? My order of likes is directly related to the order in which I heard the albums.

I noticed this trend again yesterday when I was comparing the original Mahadeva to the later version on Another World. Although the original is great, I think I like the later one better, most likely since it was the first one I heard. Doesn't always work this way, but it usually does.

591660[/snapback]

Yeah, the original is amazing anthem of trance genre, but that 99 remix is one better constructed and for sure more spacey than the original... :D

1-Alien Protein

2-Family Of Light [well, modulation to be exact and meter]

3- tough one, perhaps alchemists?

4-equator [some weak tracks there aswell]

5-ifo [like merope, but dont get it so far-the whole album that is, like their pre-ifo stuff better, will investigate :)]

6-nitrox [only because of trip tonite playa remix]

no opinion on chrome and sharp so far, no memorable standouts atm.

1. Alien Protein

2. Juggling Alchemist Under the Black Light

That´s the only albums I really like by them. Trip Tonite and Moon Influence are two of my favorites.

On IFO, Taygeta is the best track. Alcyone and Asterope are ok too. FOL isn´t even a good album. Moon in your Window is good, but the rest I don´t actually remember. I think there is one more that I like. On Equator there is History, and that´s one great track. Nitrox, Chrome and Sharp... Well, that´s nothing for me...

ifo for dancing and family of light for home listening.

as someone said for beethoven but altered for the case:

pleiadians with their space music reached the limits of this kind of music.

if someone wants to exceed them he can't.the only thing he can do , is just to start right from the beginning...