Frontier Psychiatrist

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you one question.

How much does the party ticket cost?

608137[/snapback]

Tickets are currently £18.50 (plus booking fee and postage)

Tickets go up in price to £20 (plus bf and p+p) on the morning of 1st October

currently available from:

www.twisted.co.uk (and check the New Koxbox album NOW AVAILABLE!!)

www.accessallareas.org

There will be limited tickets available on the door at £25, but a 9pm turn up would be recommended :)

Looking forward to it !! I'll have to hit Camden soon and organise some mental costume. Hope to see you and the rest of the gang there.

610535[/snapback]

héhé, leave some of the old school stuff for us you shark! :D :D

ps: check your mail ;)

héhé, leave some of the old school stuff for us you shark! :D :D

ps: check your mail ;)

610541[/snapback]

:) Are you getting dressed up mate? I'm not sure how mental I should go, I'll hit Camden this weekend, so if you want anything let me know. Sent you an email just then in regards to accomadtion and cd's, and of course the monster party.

allright, got my ticket for the eurostar B)

but the twisted ppl won't hold my ticket r something DP, dunno what's up. I'm doubting if i should buy mine now and pay extra, or wait and risk a sellout...

what r u guys doing?

and now, let's think about a costume...

Dude you ought.

613011[/snapback]

Well,its still £60 just for the plane (cant find anything decent for train and i hate bus).

Its my first two weeks here and ive already spent lots of money for things i really ought to do but .... u never know .... things are so random

Simon Postford also born on the 28th ... think u two should have a dance together at midnight  :D

it going to be quite a celebration .. anymore birthdays ??  :ph34r:

xx

601659[/snapback]

I'm sort of close, 21st October !! But I'll be partying extra hard anyway, it's been ages. Can anyone sort me out some goodies at the big night ?

One reminder - Please make an effort with the Costumes / Fancy Dress!

In order to make your Twisted experience better, we want to inform you that we are going to limit the entry into the club. This will mean that everybody will have more room to run around and dance and do whatever it is that you like to do. This will ensure that everybody really has fun instead of dancing like sardines and dying of heat in your fancy dress! We are aiming to knock 200 tickets off the total of the venue which will make quite a difference to the rooms once inside! So here's the deal:

Up til the 9th of October ticket price will be £20.00 plus booking fee and P+P.

From the 9th of October onwards, ticket price will be £22.50 plus booking fee and P+P.

There will be VERY limited tickets on the door on the night for £25.00. Make sure you get there early if you want these tickets!

There are two other statements we'd like to make to be absolutely clear about a few things:

1 - When we unexpectedly lost the first venue (having had it confirmed to us!) we were in a bit of a situation because people had already booked their flights. We have taken the next best venue on the available date which is the Renaissance Rooms in Vauxhall. We just want to re-iterate that it is not in the same league as the venue we promised at the very beginning. The bonuses of the new venue are that it has a brand new custom-built-for-the-club, Funktion One Sound System in it. Its still going to be an event that will set new standards for club parties, but we just wanted to make sure that people know what to expect.

2 - We had a real scare last weekend. Having been fully confirmed, Raja Ram has had to pull out of the Twisted Party. For a moment we thought this was going to mean no Shpongle on the line-up. However, Simon P is going to martyr himself on his birthday and do three sets to keep Shpongle playing. We know a lot of you coming from abroad are very keen on seeing them! Simon had requested an early end to his night as it is his birthday on the 28th so he wanted to be able to have some fun at the party... performing 3 sets (Younger Brother, Hallucinogen and Shpongle) in quick succession really takes it out of you so whether he'll be able to hang out and about with everyone afterwards will be up to his energy levels on the night. We have here a public apology from Raja Ram:

"Dear friends.....supporters...Shpongle lovers.....

With deep regret......I have to inform you...that I shant be playing at the Twisted Party on the 27th of October.........2006

This is a great dissapointment...for all of us.....but when Twisted lost the first venue.....thinking that the party was going to be cancelled,I agreed to finish the 1200 Micrograms album in Ibiza on the same date.....

As there are no other options.......and no time left to re schedule.....I hang my head in shame...and

embarassment......and wish I had at least two more bodies so I could be with you all......

I am really sorry...for our fans and friends....and Twisted.....who are doing such grand work.....

Big Love......and I remain yours as ever RajaRam"

:) so you're finally in uk :wub:

613869[/snapback]

And having a great time,i definitely like the place (although i suffer trying to understand what they are saying,heavy accent over here).

Should i expect a visit? :wub: