Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

It's official now: We've booked two flights to London and a hotel room from the 25th october to the 31. october. Plenty of time to see the city, go shopping, attend the party, chill-out and come down afterwards and meet the psynews people. :wub:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to meet you all nutters. So what it's going to be Martin? Are you coming?

590865[/snapback]

Yes I'm going! Definitely 100% absolutely positive!

I've just cleared it with my new boss so that I'll get the friday off from work. So, I'm leaving from Denmark on Thursday 26 of October and heading back on Sunday 29th of October.

I've also e-mailed Twisted for them to hold a ticket for me at the door.

Pavel - are you staying at Evans or do you wanna bunk with me somewhere?

Can't wait to see all of you... B)B)

/DP

Yes I'm going! Definitely 100% absolutely positive!

I've just cleared it with my new boss so that I'll get the friday off from work. So, I'm leaving from Denmark on Thursday 26 of October and heading back on Sunday 29th of October.

I've also e-mailed Twisted for them to hold a ticket for me at the door.

Pavel - are you staying at Evans or do you wanna bunk with me somewhere?

Can't wait to see all of you...  B)  B)

/DP

591319[/snapback]

Hooray, so we'll finally meet! :)

Could you tell me what Twisted answers to your mail? I'm a bit worried about the tickets. Best would be if you could order them before, I don't really trust them with holding back the tickets on the door...

Have fun guys!

That Old School room looks fantastic. Maybe the scene is not dead yet? :)

Are chavs attracted by this kind of parties? It would be a shame to see those fuckers ruin the vibe <_<

Have fun guys!

That Old School room looks fantastic. Maybe the scene is not dead yet? :)

Are chavs attracted by this kind of parties? It would be a shame to see those fuckers ruin the vibe <_<

591351[/snapback]

No. funnily enough you dont really get chavs at trance parties. The music scares them.

Hooray, so we'll finally meet! :)

Could you tell me what Twisted answers to your mail? I'm a bit worried about the tickets. Best would be if you could order them before, I don't really trust them with holding back the tickets on the door...

591343[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm excited about meeting all you guys too... It's gonna be a lot of fun!

Anyway, I haven't received an answer from Twisted yet. I've forwarded my flight info/confirmation mail to them with a small message attatched, but no answer yet.

And AFAIK they're not among the quickest to answer mails... I'd also like to book my entry ticket online if possible, but so far it doesn't seem to be possible...

/DP

Will there at least be a local presale? We could still ask some of the London' residence to buy us some tickets if we send them the money.

Will there at least be a local presale? We could still ask some of the London' residence to buy us some tickets if we send them the money.

591404[/snapback]

Indeed, I was hoping the same, I will ask Akindo (earlier psynewser), he will be in London around that time so I hope he is willing to buy tickets... :)

as for a meeting... We should indeed meet somewhere around 8 or so, have a drink and go to the party together? I remember doing this when psynews was 6 months old in Paris, and it ended with a lot of fun and laughing... Because the groups is much bigger now it should be even more fun! :D

No. funnily enough you dont really get chavs at trance parties. The music scares them.

591353[/snapback]

hahaha thats good news.they must be scared of getting their pills laced with acid. ;):lol:

Anw have fun! :)

I'm bringing a friend... When I went to her place today after work, she got so ecstatic about the party, that we immidiately booked her plane tickets too...

And I'm definitely up for a meeting before going... We should all hook up at a pub near the venue and get lagered up... I'm sure Evan can arrange something!?

Oh man, I'm getting really excited about this...

Are you all gonna get dressed up?

/DP

I'm bringing a friend... When I went to her place today after work, she got so ecstatic about the party, that we immidiately booked her plane tickets too...

And I'm definitely up for a meeting before going... We should all hook up at a pub near the venue and get lagered up... I'm sure Evan can arrange something!?

Oh man, I'm getting really excited about this...

Are you all gonna get dressed up?

/DP

591802[/snapback]

I will go as a troll (pretty easy for me, héhé :P)

I'll guess I'm not going there all dressed up (I mean I will wear clothes of course :rolleyes: but no fancy dress). Might get a bit strange wearing something like that while being high...

And noodles and pints sounds fine, I wonder if I will be able to eat anything on Sathurday.... :D

lol, you will come as a steep mountain, or as a skinny girl...?

591832[/snapback]

I'll come inside a double prinlges pack

Oh, and we're all going to Camden for noodles and pints saturday afternoon...

591873[/snapback]

Yea, great idea!!!

I'll guess I'm not going there all dressed up (I mean I will wear clothes of course  :rolleyes: but no fancy dress). Might get a bit strange wearing something like that while being high...

592005[/snapback]

I will be wearing a t-shirt with this:

Posted Image

Or this:

Posted Image

DP (and whomever else is coming): Yes. We will get lagered up before hand. Then if you wish, we can smoke cannabis before hand too. Also, if your in the mood for really strong psychedelic drugs. Look no further.

I live really close to the venue (about 15 minutes away). So we could even leave from my place. There is a pub downstairs, lol. It will be hard NOT to get intoxicated, so dont worry.

FP: I want that shirt dude. I want the Apsolutely Cracy 6404. (it was my idea :angry: ) Make me one, and you will be handsomely rewarded (with drugs).

DP (and whomever else is coming): Yes. We will get lagered up before hand. Then if you wish, we can smoke cannabis before hand too. Also, if your in the mood for really strong psychedelic drugs. Look no further.

I live really close to the venue (about 15 minutes away). So we could even leave from my place. There is a pub downstairs, lol. It will be hard NOT to get intoxicated, so dont worry.

592042[/snapback]

I'm in! B)B)B)