Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey supergroove-meister its my birthday celebration too (did I mention that already?) :lol:

I suspect the ticket will be at least £25, possibly a little more? That's a complete guess though. I think it was about £20 for the party back in March.

hey supergroove-meister its my birthday celebration too (did I mention that already?)  :lol: 

I suspect the ticket will be at least £25, possibly a little more?  That's a complete guess though.  I think it was about £20 for the party back in March.

599467[/snapback]

Interestingly, we pay that much for an average party (one international name) in Greece.

Flights booked for the 26th Oct, easyjet has big offers until 5th of October!

damn.. its even payable to go with easyjet.. guess i could stay with family in london.. although i wont like staying with them just after the party...

supergroover is in serious doubt.. maybe it could be arranged..

btw are you born on the 28th? or the 27th?

hey supergroove-meister its my birthday celebration too (did I mention that already?)  :lol: 

I suspect the ticket will be at least £25, possibly a little more?  That's a complete guess though.  I think it was about £20 for the party back in March.

599467[/snapback]

When is your exacty birthday? It's also sort of my birthday celebration since I was born on the 22nd.

Good idea, I'm allready looking to try some acid and one of my MDMA-capsules (am I allowed to say that here?!). :P

Good idea, I'm allready looking to try some acid and one of my MDMA-capsules (am I allowed to say that here?!).  :P

599669[/snapback]

Actually I'm not sure how much I'm gonna trip on hard drawckqs whilst at the party... I mean, I don't want to miss too much of the awesome music (and I tend to do that if I venture too far into psychedelics).

But a little or medium buzz, sure... B)

dont forget to come to the afterparty :D

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=40519

gonna be one fuckin crazy weekend in london!

599673[/snapback]

Yeah, looks great... Hope to be there... Heva already posted the link though... :)

/DP

I had some MDMA and a good dose of acid at the party I went two weeks ago and the music just sounded so damn awesome and psychedelic I just have to try out that combination at the twisted party. To me that combo enhances the music (as long as it is music I also like when I'm sobber) and takes the general party experience to a new unbelievable level. Can't wait, can't wait... :P

I had some MDMA and a good dose of acid at the party I went two weeks ago and the music just sounded so damn awesome and psychedelic I just have to try out that combination at the twisted party. To me that combo enhances the music (as long as it is music I also like when I'm sobber) and takes the general party experience to a new unbelievable level. Can't wait, can't wait...  :P

599715[/snapback]

Any chance of bringing some for the rest of us Psynewers to procure instead of purchasing from unreliable street venoors? :P:P ????????

Twisted Records 10 Year Anniversary

Friday 27th October 2006

@ Renaissance Rooms

off Mile Street, Vauxhall. London. SW8 1SD

9pm - 8am

Main Room :: Twisted Records

Hallucinogen

Koxbox

Good the Bad and the Ugly (Featuring Dimitri, Serge and Dado)

Transwave

Younger Brother

Tristan

Simon H

Retro Goa :: 10 Years Room :: Hosted by Tribe of Frog

Green Nuns of the Revolution

Total Eclipse

Slinky Wizard

Darshan

Dimitri

Serge

plus guests

Chill Out Breaks and Beats :: Liquid and ID Spiral

Shpongle

Ott

Digital Mystery Tour

Alex Paterson (The Orb)

Nagual Sound Experiment

Capsula

Phutureprimitive

Brothamstates

Simon B and Justin Chaos

Eclectic Beats and Treats :: Backroom Beat Recordings

George Barker

Merv (Eat Static)

Greg Hunter

Youth

Esion Jim

Simon H

Ed Bigland

Loads more to confirm

Advance Tickets on Sale from Saturday 9th September

www.accessallareas.org

Check back for all ticket outlets and event information over the next few days!

www.twisted.co.uk

:blink:

I repeat:

:blink:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this sounds like one helluva party. one room alone would've been quite enough for a party. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

sooooo excited about this ... not sure what and where i wana be, although i doubt ill get to see half of the lineup ..

Capsula im sooo excited to see, his new material from his next album is sublime...

Koxbox too ,, im sure franke going to take the roof off the place (last set of the night!) ..and the U Turn album is fully thumping stuff, no half measures full psychedelic dancefloor .. almost ot a speeding ticket listening to this gem..

Darshan also be great to see, and lovely to see n hear he back on the psychedelic tip with a new trance album out sooooooon ...

see ya all there :D

xx

somebody has been telling me on an other forum that they've lost their party avenue, that the party will be postponed to another date....

can anyone please tell me this isn't true?

601351[/snapback]

What? I sure hope that's nothing but a nasty rumour!?

somebody has been telling me on an other forum that they've lost their party avenue, that the party will be postponed to another date....

can anyone please tell me this isn't true?

601351[/snapback]

can u confirm the source of this rumour?

The information above, venue and lineup is 100% ... :D

xx

looks really really good..

i will prolly not make it. although it would be a brilliant birthday party (i was born on the 28th...)

what s the entrance fee btw?

599436[/snapback]

Simon Postford also born on the 28th ... think u two should have a dance together at midnight :D

it going to be quite a celebration .. anymore birthdays ?? :ph34r:

xx