Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP (and whomever else is coming): Yes. We will get lagered up before hand. Then if you wish, we can smoke cannabis before hand too. Also, if your in the mood for really strong psychedelic drugs. Look no further.

I live really close to the venue (about 15 minutes away). So we could even leave from my place. There is a pub downstairs, lol. It will be hard NOT to get intoxicated, so dont worry.

FP: I want that shirt dude. I want the Apsolutely Cracy 6404. (it was my idea  :angry: ) Make me one, and you will be handsomely rewarded (with drugs).

592042[/snapback]

Dude, the T and the Israeli beer is on me. No worries.

What does "Digging without Asking" aktually mean? Where does it come from?

(EDIT: You would be a legend if you brought me that shirt)

592190[/snapback]

Digging without asking is a term coined by our local legend, Guy Cohen.

And it's the name of the Official Guy Cohen fan club that already has over 80 members.

http://www.myspace.com/diggingwithoutasking

:lol: :lol:: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF???

592271[/snapback]

The man is a legend.

I have his interview I did with him somewhere...

EDIT: Here is the official NHJO interview. This is REAL btw, I did this a while back. I told him I was contrakt label, any label.

1) What is your full name?

NHJO HYENNRO

2) How old are you and where do you live?

29 years, Southkorea, seoul

3) How long have you been making trance music for?

from 92. I buy soundcard and compose songs by

Visual composer, etc.

That was most techno, rave, trance track.

and 98, I buy Yamaha sy99, and very many song maded.

and I was listend very much goa/psy from ftp site.

and Cd. cause I start make goa/psy from 1999

4) What hardware / software do you use to make your music?

Yamaha SY99, EX5, Quasimidi The Raven, Novation nova,

Waldorf Microwave XT, Korg N1R, Emu orbit1.

Vauguard, Albino, FM7, Blue, Kontact, etc

5) Where do you get your inspiration from? Who are you favourite artists at the moment?

from Life. Shiva, Mwnn, AP, Psysex, SP, IM, SSO, Tim Schudt, etc

6) What is the best party you have ever been to?

Not yes, but I will gigs on party if I release album

7) Are you currently working on an album?

yes, For sst, noise poison, twisted etc

8) How would you describe your style of music?

Electronica + Techno, Trance, Goa, Rave, Psychedelic, Metal,

Classical, Disco, Newage, etc.

9) Have you managed to get signed up by any major labels yet?

not yet. But I will if I reach perfect level

10) What does "I try die you" actually mean?

hahaha...that is interpret korean language.

You're going as Reger?  :lol:

B)

591810[/snapback]

if with troll you dont mean the mystic creature, then id suggest you to restrain from making such posts, youre a mod afterall.

Oh my god.

DO this:

Go to google image and type in "twisted records" and see who's face comes up.

(Hint: Its not S.P)

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=twisted+records&hl=en

592267[/snapback]

:lol:

priceless, twisted records pwnd :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonite i'm going to discuss the trip with my friend....

as for now, he wishes to go there by car, but that's about the dumbest idea i've heard in quite a while. i hope we can fix that...

then there is another problem probably, which is my age, i've just gone 20, you know...what you guys think, will they let me in? perhaps if i wear a twisted shirt? :)

cheers, roman.

as for now, he wishes to go there by car, but that's about the dumbest idea i've heard in quite a while. i hope we can fix that...

then there is another problem probably, which is my age, i've just gone 20, you know...what you guys think, will they let me in? perhaps if i wear a twisted shirt? :)

cheers, roman.

592504[/snapback]

Hehe, no worries there.

Oh my god.

DO this:

Go to google image and type in "twisted records" and see who's face comes up.

(Hint: Its not S.P)

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=twisted+records&hl=en

592267[/snapback]

Ahahaha... I knew all that time spent uploading those pictures would amount to something some day... Awesome! :lol::lol:

if with troll you dont mean the mystic creature, then id suggest you to restrain from making such posts, youre a mod afterall.

592288[/snapback]

Lighten up Regenald and get your ass over to London for the party of the century!

cheers, roman.

592504[/snapback]

Oh yes, most stupid idea ever... Don't you guys have really cheap flights to London? Ryan Air/EasyJet/whatever?

Oh, and 20 is fine - you'll get in...

----

Btw, have any of you heard anything from Twisted about reserved tickets yet?

Oh, and what are the odds of Radiclops showing up to worship his guru Simon?

/DP

Lighten up Regenald and get your ass over to London for the party of the century!

592541[/snapback]

you shouldnt call it party of the century, because now im really :unsure: , because i cant go :D

*sigh*

have your fun, oldschool goa all the way, damn :rolleyes:

Ahahaha... I knew all that time spent uploading those pictures would amount to something some day... Awesome!  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yes, most stupid idea ever... Don't you guys have really cheap flights to London? Ryan Air/EasyJet/whatever?

----

Btw, have any of you heard anything from Twisted about reserved tickets yet?

Oh, and what are the odds of Radiclops showing up to worship his guru Simon?

/DP

592541[/snapback]

just noticed this post:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you shouldnt call it party of the century, because now im really  :unsure: , because i cant go  :D

*sigh*

have your fun, oldschool goa all the way, damn :rolleyes:

592562[/snapback]

Why can't you go? Virtually every European capital offers dirt cheap budget-airlines to London... And the earlier you book, the cheaper it gets...

peeps don't worry about the tickets....seriously, theres gonna be loads on sale and I know the organisers are aware of people coming from other countries. It'll be fiiiiiiiine.

I might take the friday off workies and come down to london early if theres lots of psynewsers coming :D

Oh and I expect birthday poresents off everyone... :P

peeps don't worry about the tickets....seriously, theres gonna be loads on sale and I know the organisers are aware of people coming from other countries.  It'll be fiiiiiiiine.

I might take the friday off workies and come down to london early if theres lots of psynewsers coming :D

Oh and I expect birthday poresents off everyone...  :P

592583[/snapback]

Sweet! I've taken the friday off from work too.. I'll be in London from Thursday evening...

I'll bring pressies for you for sure... B)

Why can't you go? Virtually every European capital offers dirt cheap budget-airlines to London... And the earlier you book, the cheaper it gets...

592569[/snapback]

:D that would be nice, but some other time :P

<_<

peeps don't worry about the tickets....seriously, theres gonna be loads on sale and I know the organisers are aware of people coming from other countries.  It'll be fiiiiiiiine.

Oh and I expect birthday poresents off everyone...  :P

592583[/snapback]

I'll bring you some Swiss chocolate, just tell me if you have a special wish (regular, dark, with nuts and so on...). :)

/DP

592541[/snapback]

we do have EasyJet flights, but i don't like them, we'll fly there with Swiss or BA, he's convinced :)

last year they kicked me out of a few pubs hehe, thats why i was worried bout it. but they can't do that to a twisted whore!