Twisted Records 10th Anniversary

Frontier Psychiatrist

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nobody presents the party properly, I'm gonna put a curse on you all.

Date, line-up, etc etc? :)

Edit: I won't go to the party, UK gives visa very hard.

587773[/snapback]

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmkay:

TWISTED 10th BIRTHDAY

27th October 2006 - Fancy Dress - London

Many people thought that the party in March was the 10th Birthday party. Well, we're very pleased to tell you that it wasn't. It was just the warm up to what is going to be happening on the 27th of October 2006.

Twisted was born in June/July 1996 so we are waiting for the summer heat to settle so that we can have an indoor party without dying of heatstroke, suffocation and other indoor summer related afflictions. We would have liked to have an outdoor party but sadly the logistics of doing this in England are beyond complicated and into the nightmarish. We have found a venue, which will make you gasp and stagger in amazement when you enter. We won't go into details but if you trust our taste, if you are happy with what we have given you over the last 10 years, then you should trust us now.

This venue will wipe the floor with probably anything you've seen before. Its a different league. Our plan is to have a fancy dress celebration (seeing as the date is so close to Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night) so we want to see you all turn up looking your looniest! We are thinking about offering an incentive to you to dress up. Something like 30pounds on the door without fancy dress and 20pounds with or something similar.

We have made efforts to ensure that the problems from the last party (i.e. main dancefloor too crowded and too hot) will not occur this time round. The dancefloor is double capacity, very wide stage and a 20metre high roof! If we can get you all in fancy dress in this room it will be an all time great spectacle for us all.

In terms of music, we are having a similar story to the last party except instead of a Progressive Room, we are having 10 years ago Retro room with the likes of the Green Nuns and others being dragged on stage to perform their old material. Keep this weekend free, if you miss this party, you will kick yourself. This is going to be the ultimate celebration of 10 years of a very Twisted existence.

3500 Capacity Venue

1500 main floor

Lineup To be fully Confirmed: 5 rooms

(This line up is roughly what we are expecting. Either way it won't be far off!)

Main Room - Banging Twisted Trance

e.g. Hallucinogen, Younger Brother, Prometheus, Tristan, GBU, Koxbox

Old School Room - 10 years ago trance

e.g. The Green Nuns, Total Eclipse, Simon H, Dmitri, Doof, Serge, Synthetic etc

Breaks Room - Upbeat breaks from the likes of Liquid Records

Chill Out - Killer Chiller...

e.g. Shpongle DJ, Baring Brothers, Bluetech etc

Backroom Beats - Loungey, Chilled, electro, breaks, prog

e.g. Simon H, Ed Bigland, Flexitones, Si B etc

:)

i'm now pretty certainly attending this party too... :)

tomorrow i'll start looking up a decent flight. i'd also love to spend a few extra days there then, coz i lost my heart there when i visited london last year.

omg i'm so nervous already!

I'm up for it DP! :) Spearing a room or something would be great and cheaper than doing it alone.

I know I was talking about going also the last time and fucked it up, but this time... I'll book a flight when I get my salary (in two weeks), as soon as this is done, I'm open for any plans. Is there a possibility of ordering tickets over the net btw?

Update: Me and my gf will book the flights tomorrow so I'll be there 100%. We plan to spend about 4 or 5 days in London, book a hotel and all (so no room-sharing DP ;) ). We canceled our plans for a week of holidays by the sea so there is enough money around. Hoooorrray!!!! :wub:

Damn Tats, I was really psyched about tripping my nuts off with you in a hotel room and raiding the minibar...

Ah well, we'll meet up for beer and at the party... =D

I'm still looking for a place to crash though... Or someone to share a hotel room with...

/DP

Damn Tats, I was really psyched about tripping my nuts off with you in a hotel room and raiding the minibar...

I'm still looking for a place to crash though... Or someone to share a hotel room with...

/DP

589346[/snapback]

Wow, it seems SO many people are coming to london for this party. We need to plan this very carefully so we can all hook up together for drinks one night.

As your friend. I advice you to take a hit out of the tiny brown bottle in my fridge....

Wow, it seems SO many people are coming to london for this party. We need to plan this very carefully so we can all hook up together for drinks one night.

As your friend. I advice you to take a hit out of the tiny brown bottle in my fridge....

589349[/snapback]

That's friendly advice! B)

Can I crash on top of Pavel on top of your couch?

589349[/snapback]

Hahahaha, Taken from the movie in your avatar, brilliant! =) im gonna watch it as soon as I get home again!!

Btw, does anyone know when the party starts?

I've just checked to local flights from Aalborg - and unless I manage to get the friday off from work, I wont be able to be in London/Gatwick before 8.15 PM. Transportation to cental London + accomodation will set me back at least a couple of hours more... Then I prolly need to freshen up. Get drunk and get transported to the actual venue..

EDIT:

But then again, the fun probably wont start until after midnight... Right?

Where can I book tickets?

Edited by DeathPosture

I WANNA GO AS WELL!!! Damn that I cant damn damn damn you frikkin work and damn that I dont have money, and damn work again! I wish I could be there with yall =(

589355[/snapback]

Ahr come on dude... Most major European cities have cheap flights to London... And the earlier you book 'em, the cheaper they get...

I'll sponsor your first beers + Camden noodles + a glow stick.

Even will sponsor liquid 'cid.

Edit - that EVAN!

/DP

589346[/snapback]

Oh we can still do that!!! :lol: Just because we want to ehm, sleep :rolleyes: alone doesn't mean you can't raid the minibar with us and hang out and even better trip out in our room!!! Maybe we could arrange a nice tripping session in a nice park or another cool spot after the party. But we will see... If we allready book the hotel (also over the easyjet page) I tell you where we stay so maybe you can locate yourself near us. :)

I WANNA GO AS WELL!!! Damn that I cant damn damn damn you frikkin work and damn that I dont have money, and damn work again! I wish I could be there with yall =(

589355[/snapback]

Are you sure you can't get any holidays, the suggardaddy has to come! Flights are so damn cheap if you book right now (maybe we can sort of make a donation fond...). And maybe Heva can offer you one of her deck chairs to sleep in! ;)

589349[/snapback]

Definitely, we should also carefully plan who to act out at the party itself. I mean we would all wear our St. Posford the of Hallucinogod t-shirt and carry around little "Simon, I wanna give birth to your baby-"signs. :lol: