The most wanted CD

vlnik

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want Hallucinogen's third album, and according to Godford, it's coming!!!!!

Who needs the second coming of the messiah now? No-one. Let us burn in music.

566226[/snapback]

And when will that be, in 2012?! Maybe that's the reason why the Mayan calendar ends then.

Guest antic

And when will that be, in 2012?! Maybe that's the reason why the Mayan calendar ends then.

Yeah, it's gonna be grounbreaking release. Literally :P:lol:

I really want Hallucinogen's third album, and according to Godford, it's coming!!!!!

566226[/snapback]

I warn you, you might get dissapointed.

:P

;)

566447[/snapback]

Yeah, the last few new hallucinogen tunes ive heard have been pants.

566449[/snapback]

566475[/snapback]

Your petty comments cannot hope to dampen my acute enthusiasm or even begin to tarnish this glittering and momentus occasion. I mean, it's the third hallucinogen album, the third coming. This could be what relights the touch paper, what pushes the scene in a new direction, what inspires other artists to up their game, what gets me back into psy with a passion. Imagine the possibilities.

As for you, OD, I thought you'd know better, and am eager to know which of Godford's recent tracks you consider "pants".

This could be what relights the touch paper, what pushes the scene in a new direction, what inspires other artists to up their game, what gets me back into psy with a passion. Imagine the possibilities.

566502[/snapback]

how naive :rolleyes:

this is very wanted too:

http://www.discogs.com/release/369115

i wish i'll ahve it original one day :) (my only asia 2001 cd-r.. fuck!)

(and i know some lucky people got it for few bucks on ebay!)

this is very wanted too:

http://www.discogs.com/release/369115

i wish i'll ahve it original one day :) (my only asia 2001 cd-r.. fuck!)

(and i know some lucky people got it for few bucks on ebay!)

571025[/snapback]

i paid 60 bucks on ebay for it in the most zaniest bidding frenzy in the last minute i have ever witnessed

but worth every fuckin cent (even though some people say it 's dated)

sorry draeke not skiting i feel your pain :)

technosomy, if all goes ok i will ahve a mint ocpy of that for 20 eur :).. but i keep my fingers crossed!

• 6 months later...

holy crap! well despite how much i want it i would never pay that price for a record.but thanks anyway.

I pay 10 Euros for it

and this is no joke, I mean it (because I wanna boyct those fkin' price-drivers!)

my offer is still valid

anybody wanna sell?

the Dimension 5 and other rare stuff can easy be found free on some p2p if u can live with it's mp3.

i know it is not the real thing. but hey, who want to pay so much for some OOOOld trance when u can get it for free. :rolleyes:

the Dimension 5 and other rare stuff can easy be found free on some p2p if u can live with it's mp3.

i know it is not the real thing. but hey, who want to pay so much for some OOOOld trance when u can get it for free. :rolleyes:

Wrong thread / forum dude :P;):D

Haha... Trust me mate, this is not the venue. We're die hard collectors - and hardcopy music is worth as much as anyone is willing to pay for it. It all boils down to supply vs. demand.

Skål! ;)

/DP

Posted Image