Pedrop

Friendly, knowledgeable music fan from Portugal that is trust-worthy, true to his word, and has good communication. A pleasant experience and any potential trader/seller/buyer should feel confident in Pedrop.

• 2 months later...

Oh yes, Pedro's got the BEST prices in the business... Both hardware and shipping is incredibly cheap - and his communication is always fast and friendly...

I've bought stuff from him a couple of times and I'll not hesitate to do it again...

VERY recommended!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another LARGE purchase from Pedro... Everything went smooth again... Very friendly guy with loads of neat stuff... Recommended!

599891[/snapback]

yes pedro is the best! he is friendly and lives in a non materialistic world where he wants to make everyone happy, i wish i was like him.

Pedro is indeed the man! :) I've got a +30 email conversation with him as of yet and everything has been nothing but smooth all the way. As soon as my payment was in, he sent me the stuff which arrived in totally good condition not even a week later. Awesom-o! :D

Very much recommended. Ehm, as a matter of fact: the second order is on its way already. :)

• 1 month later...

Wow Ped is the man !!

Top prices and shipping, overall nice condition, some looked brand new, others had a few scratches here and there. The cd's came without jewel cases unless in digipack but that's okay for any die hard collector as they will have 50 brand new jewel cases stored in their cupboard like me. Getting payment was a little tricky as he can't except paypal because Portugal doesn't recognise paypal's credit system yet and it cost me 14 Euro to send bank a transfer, so next time cash in registered card.

On a whole I highly recommend !!

• 2 weeks later...

I too made a trade with Pedrop.

Can only second everybody's sayings and would totally recommend the guy.

It went all smooth and uncomplicated. Stuff arrived well and I didn't wait for long. Nothing more to say, I'm absolutely happy and the price was cheap!

Thanks again for everything and I'll surely do it again if there's something that interests me :)

• 3 weeks later...

first experience with pedro was ok, nice democratic price and cd's in good state...

but my second deal didn't realy went as it should...

like i mailed you pedro, i feel a bit fooled around man, 10+ mailings, a whole lot of time and ending up almost nowhere...

with all those different threads man... keep it in the future all simple and updated in one please...

maybe again, but only with a more honnest and clear communication please...

grtz

ward

• 1 month later...

This is the second time I've bought something from Pedro and all I can say is that he is a VERY recommendable trader/seller! Very friendly, ships fast, CDs in excellent condition, everything is just perfect when you get his service.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add a little more praise, I've completed maybe 4 deals with him so far and all went super smooth. I would recommend him to anyone, I have never had any problems with sales, communication or condition of my cds. As recommendable as they get ;)

I just wonder how it's possible to sell the cds for so cheap. I don't get it!

• 3 months later...

Just completed another deal with Pedro and all I can say is that I have to praise him again! :) The CDs arrived fast and perfectly packed and looking brand new, like they came fresh from a shop. Communication was also a pleasure with him, trading with Pedro is just perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did 3 good trades in the past few months... Sometimes something was not in it, but al was fixed... Very good trades !!

Then last trade was a bit disappointing, one cd was heavly damaged (skips tracks and digipack bad) and 2 were missing...

But he's going to fix it and give some cd's to fix it at equal value... So mistakes happen and if it is handled ok then all will be good.

So all in all pedro is nice doing deals with, but sometimes a bit complex :D :clapping:

Greetz Sam !!!

• 4 months later...
Guest antic

Another successful deal with Pedro here. He accepted cash-in-mail, so it took a bit longer than usual, but everything - from communication, through delivery time, packaging and CDs condition (though, as expected - was top notch.

Totally recommended seller, with best prices around!

Thanks Pedro! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I recently did another successful trade with Pedro.

Supreme guy. I confess that I was the one who almost fucked it up for being a bit scarce with my feedback and sending the money quite late. Yeah, I confess :P

But luckily everything went well. Pedro is a great trader and I'll do it any time again :)

I can only recommend him.