Results for "BEST OF 2005" ! :D

moni

Wow excellent job with the results !!

It'd have been nice to get even more people voting though.. (yeah yeah i know more work for you to compile all that ;) )

I'm happy with the results i think Khetzal deserves the first spot..

I know he's coming out from nowhere but man Corolle is amazing !

Without generalizing, i think lot of French people are like that; they work hard on their stuff and they won't release anything they're not 100% happy with.. they like quality, and i like it like that !!

lol !!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Moni and the rest of you guys...I am quite pleased about the final outcome, only I wouldn't even in dreams put Entheogenic album in Top 5...

But still....very good job...nice charts you made....heh....:D:)

Nice work Moni :)

I got to find and check out this Khetzal cd since i never heard them before,many people voted for him so its got to be little good at least.

437350[/snapback]

it's all about personal choice.

after i did these calculations, i went to listen to Khetzal again and again. it's good, but i for one like other albums better. it will never be MY #1 for sure.

same goes for Entheogenic .. in my opinnion there are much better chill out releases in 2005.

as for Shpongle ... i play the album, and after 10-15 minutes it drives me crazy and i just have to stop it.

maybe i'm a freak!

:D

however, i concluded that all releases that made it to top 50 or so are good and representative for 2005.

so it's not all about top 3 or top 5 or top 10.

Moni baby... i just love you for this list.....

Great work.... Now its easier for me to enhance my personal collection...

437725[/snapback]

I'd think twice before buying any albums based on the list as it's commonly acknowledged the vast majority of Psynews members have terrible taste. Truth is you'd probably attain better additions to your personal collection by visiting a gypsy, crossing her palm with silver, and requesting she study the tea leaves for recommendations.

I'd think twice before buying any albums based on the list as it's commonly acknowledged the vast majority of Psynews members have terrible taste. Truth is you'd probably attain better additions to your personal collection by visiting a gypsy, crossing her palm with silver, and requesting she study the tea leaves for recommendations.

437817[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

437817[/snapback]

this is what god created samples and leeching for. to check music out before buying. :)

i myself have been checking few releases, to see why people voted them. i just discovered the wonderful "VA - Albedo" chill out compilation :)

man, some people need to re-evaluate their "promotion" activities. :P

Goazzz, the thread was open and pinned for a month. i'm suprised you missed it. :)

438563[/snapback]

No...i'm joking...! I've seen it.....

I was pinned all over the forums ffs....!

:)

So, since all the members haven't voted the results are considered to be fake, and therefor not acceptable by the psy-community....!

B)

No...i'm joking...! I've seen it.....

I was pinned all over the forums ffs....!

:)

So, since all the members haven't voted the results are considered to be fake, and therefor not acceptable by the psy-community....!

B)

438568[/snapback]

you're right :(

:P

Everybody had the chance to vote and those are the results.

438647[/snapback]

That's exactly my opinion to this subject. All this lamentation about who should be in the first places is dispensable since we have voted all (o.k. maybe there were some forgotten). I have voted entheogenic and sphongle between the first and many others did the same. So what's not o.k. with this result? Is it not representative for the community, at least for the people on psynews?

:unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, sorry all for being so late to answer this topic, I don't know why my computer bugs everytime I wanted to post on Psynews...

Well ! GREAT THANKS for all people that voted for my album B)

I was surely the first surprised by the result... Anyway, more than the result itself, I like to know that many people love to listen melodic and positive trance vibes. I hope we will see more melodic-enlightened musical productions in the future !

Thanks Moni for you job. And everyone for support. :rolleyes: