Guilty Pleasure Top Ten

GaySatanicHippie

Guest The Journey Man Project

James Blunt... makes me cry coz it akes me miss my girlfriend while I'm here... actually my guikity okeasure in Japan is sitting in my room at night time with her foto an crying my eyes out, usually every coupla days... worst was when I was in Tower Records here and James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover" came on and I couldn't stop the tears coming...

I

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Blunt... makes me cry coz it akes me miss my girlfriend while I'm here... actually my guikity okeasure in Japan is sitting in my room at night time with her foto an crying my eyes out, usually every coupla days... worst was when I was in Tower Records here and James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover" came on and I couldn't stop the tears coming...

I

490583[/snapback]

awwwwwwwwww :(

Dont worry man, it will stop! After all she didn´t die, she´s alive and you love each other! You´re just in a different place for a certain time period which dosen´t change anything about your relationship :) - Important is just that you dont let yourself fall into this sadness.. Accept it and continue living, with her always in your mind and heart..

Time will pass quickly and before you even notice you´re together again =)

Guest The Journey Man Project

yeah I know, in someways it is great coz the time to reflect is making much more mature in my attitude an approach to our love, giving me time to approach my future plans as I know she is the one for me (have known for years)... but just missing the companionship side is hard... ah well...

yeah I know, in someways it is great coz the time to reflect is making much more mature in my attitude an approach to our love, giving me time to approach my future plans as I know she is the one for me (have known for years)... but just missing the companionship side is hard... ah well...

490637[/snapback]

Yeah fur sure man.. it´s nothing easy when you´re used to have your partner on your side and from one day to the other you´re apart and that for a long time.. It hurts a lot and brings many tears.. but It´s still fine as long as you know that Love is always there and no one and nothing can ever change that.. and surely time & distance will not :)

Remind all the nice times you had with her and all the wonderful things you´ll experience together in future and do not get fixed in this momentary distance, because that will be over again. While Love will always be there..

Guilty Conscience is an awesome Eminem song.  It's one of the more impressive songs I've heard in hiphop I think.  The concept behind the song is pretty cool.

489773[/snapback]

Eminem is a chav.

Guilty pleasures :huh: Hmm, I have a couple.

Roxette - A Thing About You. The chorus is just so banale, honest and sweet.

Coldplay - Speed Of Sound. I really think this is one of the greatest poprock songs ever written. Would LOVE to hear trance remix of this. It must be possible. Had the song in my head for months after I heard it the first time.

Some Enrique Iglesias I quite like. Rhythm Divine. That rocks. And Bailamos.

fuck me, I'm mainstream ! :lol:

I listen to madonna too.. (her latest cd)

I like my dog´s smell, even when people say its very bad..

I bite my nails

and I like to disagree with people

but I also dont feel very guilty about any of those :D

@ Empty Space - your cheekbones are impressive my friend.

hmm guilty pleasures...well in the light of what others have listed

these are pale in comparison:

Dario G

Lady Sovereign

Kanye West

Jay Z (this guy is a lyricist supremo)

B)

I listen to madonna too.. (her latest cd)

I like my dog´s smell, even when people say its very bad..

I bite my nails

and I like to disagree with people

but I also dont feel very guilty about any of those  :D

490710[/snapback]

tsk tsk tsk Shame on you Mister Alien, tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Edit: I found your Swiss knife!!! :D

Roxette - A Thing About You. The chorus is just so banale, honest and sweet.

Coldplay - Speed Of Sound. I really think this is one of the greatest poprock songs ever written. Would LOVE to hear trance remix of this. It must be possible. Had the song in my head for months after I heard it the first time.

490685[/snapback]

I really like Speed of Sound. By far the best Coldplay song, in my opinion. I think it's hard not to like some Coldplay tracks. They're so goddamn likeable sometimes, when they don't sound straight out of a Disney feel-good movie.

I like Roxette, too, although I haven't heard anything for a while now. I also really like Abba and some Ace of Base. Something about the Swedes...

I admit to liking all sorts of New Wave stuff, like Duran Duran, The Fixx, Icehouse, Stranglers, Level 42 and Talk Talk. It's been harder and harder to be guilty about it, though, since the sound seems to be coming back in style.

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You.

Superb production. Neptunes are my role models as far as sound production goes. For a pop song that is.

I also really love U2 and REM. I know that can piss some people off. Yea Jamie i know you feel like choking me right now. Deal with it.

Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You.

Superb production. Neptunes are my role models as far as sound production goes. For a pop song that is.

I also really love U2 and REM. I know that can piss some people off. Yea Jamie i know you feel like choking me right now. Deal with it.

491740[/snapback]

No it's alright, you, Bono and Michael Stipe can go back to your bedroom fantasy. I shan't impose on all your fun now.

I really like Speed of Sound. By far the best Coldplay song, in my opinion. I think it's hard not to like some Coldplay tracks. They're so goddamn likeable sometimes, when they don't sound straight out of a Disney feel-good movie.

I like Roxette, too, although I haven't heard anything for a while now. I also really like Abba and some Ace of Base. Something about the Swedes...

I admit to liking all sorts of New Wave stuff, like Duran Duran, The Fixx, Icehouse, Stranglers, Level 42 and Talk Talk. It's been harder and harder to be guilty about it, though, since the sound seems to be coming back in style.

491728[/snapback]

I also love a lot of Roxette songs, nearly all the old (from their first two albums) ones. Coldplay is not really my stuff but I like Talk. And 80ies stuff is fucking cool anyway. Don't know why this should be a guilty pleasure, this music (the electro/wave stuff mainly but also regular pop) was always cool and will alway be cool! ;)

I also love a lot of Roxette songs, nearly all the old (from their first two albums) ones. Coldplay is not really my stuff but I like Talk. And 80ies stuff is fucking cool anyway. Don't know why this should be a guilty pleasure, this music (the electro/wave stuff mainly but also regular pop) was always cool and will alway be cool! ;)

492327[/snapback]

I spent the majority of the nineties being embarrassed by my love for New Wave. But I hung in there, didn't sell my CDs, and now I'm almost cool again. :D

I spent the majority of the nineties being embarrassed by my love for New Wave. But I hung in there, didn't sell my CDs, and now I'm almost cool again.  :D

492378[/snapback]

Almost.

• 2 weeks later...

Well no. not really.

1) Eminem doesnt live off benefits

2) Eminem has a job

3) Eminem doesnt say "innit". ever.

4) Eminem doesnt wear burberry.

5) Eminem is actually pretty smart.

497751[/snapback]

Totally with u on that one. I cant believe feathers actually said that.

Eminem is actually a brilliant artist and clearly has talent. On top tof of that he also now manages quite a few other "acts" including the hugely succesful "50 cent". Now while he may not be to your taste, he is undoubtedly, hugely successful.

Eminem has a brain. Chavs dont.

Besides, he is clearly a "rapper" not a chav. <_<

If there's one famous 'artist' I can't stand it's Eminimenemn. When I hear his stupid childish rap tunes about his own life that nobody cares about or whatever, it makes me want to destroy the sound source. Aarrrghhhhh I hate that guy and his music. Sorry but his attitude and tunes just get on my nerves :o

I think I may just take the cake here...

Abba. At least I know im not alone....

There was something in the air that night

The stars were bright, Fernando

They were shining there for you and me

For liberty, Fernando

Though I never thought that we could lose

There's no regret

If I had to do the same again

I would, my friend, Fernando

Ive had that fucking song in my head since I woke up this morning.