PSYNEWS BACK ONLINE

mars

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you made it Mars... I'm sure psynwes will rise again like Phoenix and even overpowering his old glory. Nothing more to say... :wub:

Wow, I didn't expect the forums to be back online so fast!

BIG thanks to Mars!

We owe you a beer. Each of us :)

Nice you got it working again, Mars!

But dont turn it into another isratrance with heavy moderation and rules, i want fights, mayhem and entertainent!!! And i want the superspammers back, who will entertain me now when work gets boring. just make rules for the general forum, the off-topic should be free!!

One thing I dont understand.. you say all 3000+ posters are temporarily banned, how comes I see 3000+ posters online then?

Oh and.. damn.. I hate to post this but Alien asked me to, so here you go:

Sherlockalien:

I will continue posting on Blue Room , I find the rules ridiculous and the temporary posting disabling very offensive and disrespectful.. not to mention the permanent bans for other people are way over the top.. so im in sonic energy, bye bye psynews..

:(

( edited )

i just wanna say this.

moderation will not get heavier, as moderators will be psynews people, cool people.

there will just be a few more people to keep an eye open for sensitive situations.

i'm hoping there will be NO sensitive situations to keep an eye on.

so i don't see any reason why the educational and entertainment levels should go down.

well i had a small crisis when i saw that the forum was down, so i`m glad to see it`s back up and running. i don`t realy post that much, only in the "music making" forum. i only read threads in the "label anouncemet" and "music making" forums so i can`t judge what was going on in the off topic forum. i`m just glad that psynews is back! thanks for the great effort! :)

One thing I dont understand.. you say all 3000+ posters are temporarily banned, how comes I see 3000+ posters online then? 

Oh and.. damn.. I hate to post this but Alien asked me to, so here you go:

Sherlockalien:

I will continue posting on Blue Room  , I find the rules ridiculous and the temporary posting disabling very offensive and disrespectful.. not to mention the permanent bans for other people are way over the top.. so im in sonic energy, bye bye psynews..

:(

( edited )

390083[/snapback]

This is indeed sad news...! Metalman aka Sherlocalien out of psynews.... Board now is going to be lot lot poorer! In my opinion he is the most quality poster of all here...!!

It's a big loss and a big minus not to have him here.....

Edit....Tash check your pms at sonic energy

A quick suggestion or hint...

did psynews really get hacked and go down or did Mars use that as an excuse to reformat it so he can instill his new dictatorship?

a bit of coincidence I think...  ooops there goes psynews now it is back and everybody mars does not like is banned and he deletes, sorry cannot retrieve, older posts and he edits and deletes a whole lot of others stuff... a bit obvious mars.  Oh and the new rules really do suck... all hail Mars, the Fuehrer!

390027[/snapback]

It's time for another Daniël award!!!

It's been a while since the last person won one of my awards

You have been nominated and succesfully won the unanimous voice of the jurt as:

PIE of the year.

you just have to make the difference between "talks about drugs" and "convincing someone to try drugs". see it from this point of view if you will.

criticising other forums ...this means let's not talk bad about similar forums, we're all in this together, and it's the people that make a forum, not the other way around. so i guess this rule is asking you to make a difference between "discussing" forums and "bashing" forums.

some kind of "do not do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to you". it's one of the main principles of democracy.

as for Off Topic, mars already said that it is only closed for a few days.

psynews is back, and i see nothing but positive things in this.

:)

390033[/snapback]

Ok. But there are here are some people that should try drugs before critising all of them. :lol:

Anyway.. i can't see any positive things about these rules. :(

I would actually hope people would move to sonic-energy, im thinking of following the Sherlockalien path and post there mostly.. and sometimes here.. Sad, but i find it pretty dumb that people critised heavily when people got banned from here, and not long time and people are happy with everything.. this is the way we human work, that's why bad things can happen, people are first upset, and after a while they don't care anymore.

And hey, if we can't make jokes about isratrance psynews will loose it's identity. :lol:

I just hate that i have to discuss the way someone wan't me to discuss. It's like im talking with some friends and someone have implanted an device into my head that gives me electric shocks everytime i say something he doesn't like.

Forget Psynews as you knew it.

What happened on the OffTopic, during the hack and then on IRC or Isratrance was far enough to close it forever.

Now members have to apply the rules or leave.

This is not so restrictive after all.

Forget Psynews as you knew it.

What happened on the OffTopic, during the hack and then on IRC or Isratrance was far enough to close it forever.

Now members have to apply the rules or leave.

This is not so restrictive after all.

390117[/snapback]

Well whatever...

I just have to wonder why the sudden change.

The rules are restrictive comparing to how things always have been here, that was the reason why things heated off because you started acting weird..banning people and all. People are not used to that here. You must have seen how people have always been praising this board because of the freedom of speach that existed here, and loved the allmost non-existing moderation.

Your forum, you do what you want offcourse. But you should understand that your actions were one reason things went this way.

This is indeed sad news...! Metalman aka Sherlocalien out of psynews.... Board now is going to be lot lot poorer! In my opinion he is the most quality poster of all here...!!

It's a big loss and a big minus not to have him here.....

390090[/snapback]

Agree :(