This weeks good covers

Trolsk

Its out already... the samples sounds pretty bad... nothing to with old abakus! Like some random soft house in my ears :(

I heard rumours of that :(

Ahhh well, it's not summer anymore anyway :lol:

:( crap....i missed out on the first album....and the second was on my wishlist......having doubts now...

just love the track on V.A. - Illuminations.....

I still need to hear it before I can judge, the first was sooooooo good that any follow whatever style needs to be checked out (unless it's country & western <_<)

I still need to hear it before I can judge, the first was sooooooo good that any follow whatever style needs to be checked out (unless it's country & western <_<)

I guess u r right! samples are never satisfying.... but the EP didn't grab me at all, but this might be different!? :unsure:

I guess u r right! samples are never satisfying.... but the EP didn't grab me at all, but this might be different!? :unsure:

On one of the Youth releases I found Abakus's music more upbeat than I was expecting but still the best on the whole CD. Forgotten the name now though <_<

On one of the Youth releases I found Abakus's music more upbeat than I was expecting but still the best on the whole CD. Forgotten the name now though <_<

Was it Youth vs. Abakus Narcotic Resistance (We Give Ourselves Into Intuition Mix) from Calibrate Your Intution? If so, I agree with you. Great tune.