NT

More killar covers:

Posted Image

502443[/snapback]

You should at least send some good resolution of the pictures

you deliver here in this topic. I'm wondering that when ot comes

to the good covers topic you always have a good resolution. the ones

you post here are already damaged that much, it's not even possible

to recognize the quality of the final realization.

You should at least send some good resolution of the pictures

you deliver here in this topic. I'm wondering that when ot comes

to the good covers topic you always have a good resolution. the ones

you post here are already damaged that much, it's not even possible

to recognize the quality of the final realization.

502814[/snapback]

any way i look at it,i still find it a ficking bs cover.

Its an embarrasment,and if the contents are good,its even worse beacause it undermines the efforts of the artist/s by using such an ugly cover!

any way i look at it,i still find it a  ficking bs cover.

Its an embarrasment,and if the contents are good,its even worse beacause it undermines the efforts of the artist/s by using such an ugly cover!

502971[/snapback]

i don't think, that the artist had no chance to have a look a the design of the cover.

So he or she gave a o.k. to the final look of the complete thing. So what's your point,

i wanted to know simply if it's technically at least good done work. The picture posted here

is blown up from 1x1 pixel to the current size and i can't say anything about it.

The idea itself might be not good and fitting to the content. But how you know, did

you listen to the music already? maybe it got elements which give arguments for the design?

sorry I know its been up so many times...but you just cant beat it!!

Posted Image

503022[/snapback]

Yes Yes! Easily one of the most stupid covers I have ever seen.

Here's a better image

Posted Image

503037[/snapback]

Yeah, that is good resolution. And when i look at the work – it's clean and good on execution level.

The design fits also the titles and the compiled artists – frankenstein and so on. It's probably not

my style the whole thing, but it's place should not be in this topic.

It's probably not my style the whole thing, but it's place should not be in this topic.

503069[/snapback]

Why not? I don't agree with all the covers presented in this thread, but I do understand why some people think they are stupid.

i don't think, that the artist had no chance to have a look a the design of the cover.

So he or she gave a o.k. to the final look of the complete thing. So what's your point,

i wanted to know simply if it's technically at least good done work. The picture posted here

is blown up from 1x1 pixel to the current size and i can't say anything about it.

The idea itself might be not good and fitting to the content. But how you know, did

you listen to the music already? maybe it got elements which give arguments for the design?

502988[/snapback]

if it was a video game it would be a fitting cover.But you cant make a cover of this style and put it on a music release.Its too KILLLAAARG ,even for KILLAAARG releases.

No i havent heard the album itself,but ,as norrowminded as this sounds,i wouldnt give it a second look with this kind of cover.

And what has "good work" to do with it?Maybe the design is well made,but the concept of it is not a good one.

and ficking is fucking.Sometimes people say focking,ficking,fecking, instead of fucking.Its a typo,like pwned.

anw,its a stupid cover of the week,even if it was made by dali. ;)

Holy shit, that Chicago cover has got to be the worst I've seen yet. :lol:

And that San Fran Psychos cover is fahrking awesome! In a cheesy King Diamond sort of way, of course. :P

Holy shit, that Chicago cover has got to be the worst I've seen yet.  :lol:

And that San Fran Psychos cover is fahrking awesome!  In a cheesy King Diamond sort of way, of course. :P

503142[/snapback]

in case your avatar get on cover of some release - what is it?

The promo text is killar too...

We proudly present to you the new compilation Full On Turbo Blast, the exciting new CD...

compiled by DJ Chicago(1200 MIC'S-TIP World).DJ Chicago is one of Goa's old timers and one of the godfathers of the Psychedelic Trance music genre!

Chicago one of the tribe elders was reborn with the psy trance music. He was there when it all started, dancing in every party and spinning in many of the first of them with Shiva's Philosophy- 'Dance until you become the dance itself'' Chicago has a great taste in music and as a very experienced DJ who really lives this musicThat likes runs in his veins, he knows how to get the party started, going and ending!In his DJ sets he creates a magical music trip, full of power and energy.

After numerous tracks that he did with the GMS boys (Riki and Bansi ) in their studio in Ibiza, They all joined forces with Raja Ram to create the Super group -1200 MIC's, which is probably One of the biggest trance acts ever both in sales and popularity!In the past 10 years, Chicago lives In the magical Island Ibiza(What a Life!)in Spain, the new Home of many trance artists(he was one of the first to move there and many others followed) Dividing his life between Goa, Ibiza and Porto Seguro in Brazil!

His DJ sets are highly demanded in the world and now, this Cyber Baba is finally releasing his first compilation with tracks created by him and other companieros of him, tracks done by some other famous trance artists and new talents that he likes their music and helps to introduce and develop!