What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Coprofago - Motion

Jazz/Fusion Metal

Reccomended if you like Meshuggah! Have a listen here:

http://www.sekhmet-records.com/sekh/sekhme...n_mechanics.mp3

np:

Posted Image

Elec3 - Plug And Play Cd (Turbo Trance Records) 2006

Elec3 - Plug & Play

I sence a little Wizzy Noise influence in their tracks & it's growing on me!

:P

Hey Reger and Oppie, i am also listening to etnica now, floating universe, very emotional one

629954[/snapback]

Hey Reger and Oppie, i am also listening to etnica now, floating universe, very emotional one

629957[/snapback]

hey Radi, im also listening to etnica atm, floating universe aswell, to refresh my feelings about this track, so to say B)

next:

Pleiadians - Alcyone

Sitting here sick with a cold, generally in a down mood and am listening to...

"Jikkenteki vs Symphonics vs 11 - Three Blind Mice" from the next PAR-2 compilation.

We made this track almost a year ago and I can't believe its been 8 months already since Shin passed on. Listening to this is kind of weird because it is a very good memory. We'd been talking about making some tracks together for ages and FINALLY last Nov we got together in Tokyo with 11 and whipped out this track in like 6 hours. It is one of my best memories in recent times (not to mention a good track to play live), but it is also pretty depressing to think about. All the possiblities, all the plans that all vanished so suddenly... :( Even stranger that he has SOOO much music that we haven't figured out what to do with yet. By the end of this year 3 tracks will have been released on compilations, but there are like 30 plus more tracks waiting in the wings. Damn boy was pretty productive to write nearly 40 tracks in less than a year. :blink: