What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Balearic Breaks Mix?

Sasha Mix?

Total Eclipse Remix?

No other remixes to this track exist :P

629860[/snapback]

I have the normal "dorset perception" the total eclipse RMX, the Lo-steps Balearic Breaks Re-edit, which is by far the best of all and the devon perception, as i said, there are no voicechops and there is more bass than on the other ones expect the total eclipse which sounds compeltly different.

I have the normal "dorset perception" the total eclipse RMX, the Lo-steps Balearic Breaks Re-edit, which is by far the best of all and the devon perception, as i said, there are no voicechops and there is more bass than on the other ones expect the total eclipse which sounds compeltly different.

629865[/snapback]

So it's the Sasha mix?

http://www.amazon.com/Involver-Sasha/dp/B00020H9ZW

It´s aktually the Sasha RMX. It is just radicioles that he didn´t use the choppings, the best part of the songs where the choppings, the part that turns in at 2:45 is pretty good.

629869[/snapback]

Yes, the choppins are good, apsolutely radicioles :)

I like Devon. She is cute.

629873[/snapback]

:D:D

np: conjure one - tears from the moon (hybrid's twisted on the terrace mix)

The Tiesto remix of the track is just divine. By far the best melodic trance track I know. This is not as good as that, but still much better than the average psy out there.

Radi, why don't you try the track, Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (Tiesto In Search Of Sunrise Remix), you might like it, although it can't be considered psychedelic. Just try it with an open spirit, it wont hurt you! :)

Astral Projection - Kabalah

this was the waking up this summer, i started listening with this track after my holiday on may in bulgaria and was very sad because it was over and i couldn´t see the BEST anymore, that track was than like starting in another tranceperiod and it becalmed me.

VA New Order

629905[/snapback]

I'm waiting for mine from Saiko Sounds!

np:

Crazy Ducks - Ducks Season (sample demos)

To be released Nov - 2006!

:D