What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

climax absolute - torrero hallucine

radi, check this track out! sweet goa :)

629174[/snapback]

Corrently i am listening to it, very good, this is authentic goa tranc ewhich is almost impossible to find, very very good, with this i can impress girls!!!

Corrently i am listening to it, very good, this is authentic goa tranc ewhich is almost impossible to find, very very good, with this i can impress girls!!!

629311[/snapback]

:lol:

I'm so glad I could help. :) indeed a splendid track from the hey-days...

Shpongle - Shpongleeyes

This is also a track that has the hallucinogenic elements in it and i like it a lot, but i think these are the only two tracks that have the hallucinogenic elements in them, the others are with too much singing and worldmusic stuff which i don´t like at all. I didn´t listen to them properly though.

Shpongle - Shpongleeyes

This is also a track that has the hallucinogenic elements in it and i like it a lot, but i think these are the only two tracks that have the hallucinogenic elements in them, the others are with too much singing and worldmusic stuff which i don´t like at all. I didn´t listen to them properly though.

629423[/snapback]

shpongle - shpngleeyes

killargh

629532[/snapback]

Shpongle's best track IMO :D

OMFCS!!!!!!!!

i think that last night i accidentally downloaded etnica - blinded moon [live mix] :o

or some sort of remix :o

there was no indication in filename that its another version, so i thought that its better quality and downloaded it, now listening to it for the first time :ph34r:

bit dark :ph34r:-_-

OMFGCS ITS ETNICA :ph34r: !!

heh radi has fake named mp3s :D

629850[/snapback]

I can swear it is a remix of dorset perception, the beat is harder than on the original dorset perception and the voices aren´t chopped like in the original one, i think it is shpongle.

I can swear it is a remix of dorset perception, the beat is harder than on the original dorset perception and the voices aren´t chopped like in the original one, i think it is shpongle.

629857[/snapback]

Balearic Breaks Mix?

Sasha Mix?

Total Eclipse Remix?

No other remixes to this track exist :P