What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

A burned CD with lots of old trance stuff on it, stuff like Naghachian, Paragon, Paragliders and others. Can't name the tracks but it's just great!!

Hallucinogen - Spike

412282[/snapback]

Great stuff but this dys i more hear old astral stuff with the fresh synthsounds and awesome melodies, i only can say that they know how to give a feeling of love, really if i listen their music i think i love but don´t know who.

Great stuff but this dys i more hear old astral stuff with the fresh synthsounds and awesome melodies, i only can say that they know how to give a feeling of love, really if i listen their music i think i love but don´t know who.

412484[/snapback]

the music?

vibrasphere - [some track from "lime structure"]

damn this is so boring.

but it's nice background music to make homeworks.

412484[/snapback]

I love Astral but these days can't listen to them for very long without thinking the sound is a little repetitive. They definately have great melodies and are wizards of euphoric and uplifting music, I only wish some of the tracks had a little more variety.

I love Astral but these days can't listen to them for very long without thinking the sound is a little repetitive. They definately have great melodies and are wizards of euphoric and uplifting music, I only wish some of the tracks had a little more variety.

412537[/snapback]

I must agree, some tracks are realy a bit repretive, especially on the old albums, and because them i listen to dancing galaxy and in the mix (Just the Unmixed EP) tracks, on that EP are several of the best remixes of Astral Projection. I like it that the music is so alive not like some other empty and boring psytracks, is this called uplifting.

Not listened, but watched Reqiuem for a Dream last night. awefully depressing movie.

413114[/snapback]

Yep, that's hard stuff. I feel especially sorry for the old lady. But all the characters are tragic.

I'm listening to Hallucinogen live at DNA lounge. Great stuff...