What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Just thought I could share this one with you:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IMQMEG...PV0RMLGCTOVKW1C

New Darkthrone song, they are heading into a new direction it seems... punk/rock n roll BM to the max! I enjoy this.

Just thought I could share this one with you:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IMQMEG...PV0RMLGCTOVKW1C

New Darkthrone song, they are heading into a new direction it seems... punk/rock n roll BM to the max! I enjoy this.

415877[/snapback]

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

But anyway,i loved Dark Throne with their dirty,satanic,frozen oldschool BM style :)

GATHER FOR ATTACK ON THE PEARLY GATES!!!

But anyway,i loved Dark Throne with their dirty,satanic,frozen oldschool BM style  :)

GATHER FOR ATTACK ON THE PEARLY GATES!!!

415881[/snapback]

Strange. It works fine here! :) BTW Gnome you are in my top neighbor list @ last.fm.. hehe

great,thanks NT i don't listen to Darkthrone for quite some time...i had to sell most of my cd's :( Under a Funeral Moon was the first cd of the genre i bought,really good

edit: the link worked for me too,listening to it now

edit2: this track is great ,really notable punkish influencies :) more of this is welcome!

no problem! I still think "Panzerfaust" is their best album, especially the first song.. it defines RAW black metal imo.. Anyway currently listening to some anti jew/judeo christian black metal / NSBM , which most people won't like around here, not even the fact that I listen to it.. but I really never cared for the ideology, as long as the music is good.. I mean, i also like some phil collins songs, and he's a damn christian as well! ;)

same here,i usually give more attention to the instrumental than the vocals/lyrics (well,sometimes you just don't understand them :P) ,its really a paradise of drummers and guitarrists :) IMO the song buildup and construction is very detailed most of the times = very inspirational source ;)

You're gonna go insane if you listen to any more Astral. As an immediate and effective remedy I prescribe an hour of Sandman.

416147[/snapback]

charlie, do you remember how huge impact AP had when you first heard it back in the days? :)

radi's going through that same route, maybe a little late though.

let the boy have his fun.

:)

charlie, do you remember how huge impact AP had when you first heard it back in the days? :)

radi's going through that same route, maybe a little late though.

let the boy have his fun.

:)

416164[/snapback]

Ahh, yes. :)