What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

yall speaking alien now, cause ive no idea who any of the past three suggeestions are :o

Tandu obviously is Oforia, a guy on my "legendary status" list - but the others, no idea.

:)

So i just act all-knowing and wise like an Archon - but in reality I know very little and struggle to keep up appearences :o

No. Not really. Ive just had Goatrance "offered" to me in an often organic way. And not necessarily had to "search" for music.

By not doing so, some artists, even huge ones, will undoubtedly go below the radar.

Besides - during the most important period of Goatrance for me, which was the years 1999-2005 - the years Ive accumulated most my stuff, and actively listened to it, went to raves, went to live performances, what have you - I actively also immediately discarded ANYTHING not old school Goatrance - so Fullon, Psy, etc, never got plays then.

So I had to catch up on ALOT of artists -

And Vibrasphere didnt even hit my radar until I heard Purple Floating the first time, and was sold.

Ap though, was the first artist I truly explored, discovered, and loved.

I think I was so satisfied (enough) with Astral Projection and Hallucinogen at that time - that honestly, very little other music got plays during those years of discovery.

Not until alot later, artists like Etnica and Transwave became known and cherished.

Just a small anectode regarding how one can be so in love with a genre and yet so completely obvlivious to about half of its content. :)

I mean, Im so happy with Nova Fractal right now, I barely see any point in playing anything else than Mystery of Life - when I need that Goatrance fix :)

Luckily though, thats more than a saying, than an actual fact.

I do listen to a broad spectrum of styles, but still consder me to know only about half of it.

The whole forest and darkpsy scene for example - I know only of Kindzadza and the insane russian.

and I do love the insane russian, but its a love/hate relationship.

In any regard, while I realise there might be alot of other amazing darkpsy that I too would love - I guess I dont prio it enough to go look for it.

Anyway, completely reduntant comment again so it matters not. I just as easily couldve written "bananboat" or something but why not share, why not be honest with my thoughts. I dont really even care if people dont like it. I dont have time for negativitity from the outside world in my life as i bring so much already from within, so its enough for three lifetimes.

SO I honestly dont even care.

I DO care, though, when Im regarded in a positive way,of course.

That naturally makes me feel good as I am still only human afterall, and not some strange construction of wierd and broken synapses with intoxicated neurons passing information.

Im just human and have feelings so naturally Im happy if what I say strikes chord with anyone as positive.

So I aim for that these days.

But I still care way too little, honestly, to even think twice about what I write here anymore.

I mean, ive said way too much to go back, so might aswell continue on as that psynwes wierdo that everyone knows and think is mostly on the positive side of the spectrum but also very wierd and theyre happy theyre not me.

And Im happy to be that guy.

Whatever. Im completely insane to go off like this from nothing and make it something and the only input is my thoughts.

I guess that you are witnessing what happens with an otherwise creative and social person - when that person is "forced" to become heavily sedated by anxiolytics, SSRIs, and complete social Isolation.

Add 7 years of that ontop of any person, and Im sure you'll end up with a version of me, today.

I mean, I am compltely and utterly self-aware of that everything I write is so far off the wall its certifiable - yet I also know its stuff any of us can relate to and stuff we all think about.

Just that, everyone has a natural filter inside them , that sorts out all this nonsesnse for them, and handles it nicely just like the way a defragged HDD works more smoothly getting data than an fragmented one.

And while I do miss that filter from time to time, to avoid alot of unneccesasry texting, speaking, thinking - it do has a few pluses.

aNd i focus on the pluses now, dont have time to dwell on that right now, so much happening IRL and inside my brain its just really all too much but its ok cause I know Ill handle it and itll work out - but damn its OP, and I feel like im just starting out the game thats called Life - only that im like 20 years too late due to the psychiatric disorders and drugs.

Ill end here.

Also havent slept in three days, so im currently overloading a bit. Would walk a very far distance right now for some xanax or valium :/