overtone Posted July 5 Posted July 5 Some old jewel I found while watching old psytrance parties. An acid ride for free. Quote
Plusminus Posted July 23 Posted July 23 Avaris - The Forgotten Language (2019) Something in the spirit of Shpongle—slow-paced and very psychedelic. https://www.discogs.com/release/13688967-Avaris-The-Forgotten-Language Quote
abasio Posted August 10 Posted August 10 The last CD I received before I exclusively started listening to music from a DAP or my phone. I am trying to reconnect with my collection, I have so much that isn't ripped (including this) that I haven't listened to in a long time Quote
abasio Posted August 14 Posted August 14 I remember hearing this live at the end of a Suntrip set and everyone just going wild. Still brings back such amazing feelings listening to it so many years later Quote
abasio Posted August 15 Posted August 15 On 10/4/2016 at 5:35 PM, Drosophila said: CD2 of the new Oforia album I didn't realise Oforia's discography is so large 😲 https://oforiamusic.bandcamp.com/music Quote
abasio Posted August 15 Posted August 15 Well well kiddies, hard at work sample is from the English dub of this film apparently https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112682/ 1 Quote
abasio Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Forgot this even existed, but it's really nice a natural sounding album Quote
abasio Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Listening to the Techno side of this. Didn't like this (either side) when I first got it but 9 years later I have a new appreciation for it. Imagine Ultimae atmospheres with dub techno rhythms Quote
staffan Posted August 22 Posted August 22 I was listening to the new Atmos album on vinyl, then I found my Tokyo Tekno Tribe 1. This summer I was dancing to Masaray at ZNA. It was more of a Masa and Ray Castle set, it was amazing. Of course they played Time Traveller of Trance. But anyway, TTT 1 has Masa Super G and Xembala, great tracks. :)) That lead me to Gonzo Groove, I knew that was going to happen. It's one of my big favorites. And, yes, Masa played it. :)) Quote
abasio Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Always a good ride My brother got me to listen to a load of his Cabin Fever mixes. I would have listened to more if there wasn't so much talking over the music. Quote
abasio Posted August 24 Posted August 24 This was highlighted on the old site and I lusted after it for years. I finally found it, bought and listened with expectations way too high. I hated it. Gave it another chance years later and loved it, no idea what younger me was thinking 30 years on from its release and I am giving it another listen, seeing who I agree with at 45, 20 year old me, or 30 year old me. 30 year old me clearly had the better taste as this is fantastic. Quote
abasio Posted August 24 Posted August 24 First track on Slipstream One of the most lasting tracks in my collection. Pops up everywhere and I love it 💕 Quote
abasio Posted August 25 Posted August 25 22 hours ago, abasio said: First track on Slipstream One of the most lasting tracks in my collection. Pops up everywhere and I love it 💕 Just gave this another listen, and the rest of Slipstream Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.