What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

V/A 'Spiritual Doping' compiled by Sky Technology is DOPE. Even I had to preview it in 128/MP3 it still sounds awesome and deep ('spiritual'). We got some serious and badass downtempo goa trance here lads. Still curious to see what Anub1s is cooking for V/A 'Turlitava 2'. I'm sure this summer we'll enjoy big time in psychedelic chillout and downtempo epciness at Neogoa HQ ;)

• 2 weeks later...

why did it not embed?? oh well

The rich-text editor added URL tags around the address you pasted into your post, because it's incredibly stupid. Use the plain-text editor instead.

The rich-text editor added URL tags around the address you pasted into your post, because it's incredibly stupid. Use the plain-text editor instead.

You would think I know how to change this because I have used forums forever BUT, I do not ;p No idea why it started doing that with Youtube links for me. How do I turn it back? Thanks for the heads-up!

You would think I know how to change this because I have used forums forever BUT, I do not ;p

It's the button in the top-left-hand corner of the reply box that toggles between the two editors.

No idea why it started doing that with Youtube links for me.

The company that maintains the board's software is continually making ridiculous, poorly-conceived changes. This appears to be a recent one.

It's the button in the top-left-hand corner of the reply box that toggles between the two editors.

The company that maintains the board's software is continually making ridiculous, poorly-conceived changes. This appears to be a recent one.

thank you! Thought I didnt do anything at all. Testing it out... NOW! AH HA! you're the man! Now I gotta get used to the text looking different.. so odd ;p Feels like I joined another forum haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

listening to some slamming goa trance on DI.FM - the yearly Summer Solstice Festival ;O

Tomocomo currently has their mix playing

http://www.di.fm/goapsy

here is the line-up for the weekend ;OOOO

https://www.facebook.com/events/340942972684161/

Dimension 5 and Goasia today kiiillllled it!