What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Does that mean he's coming out of the closet? ;)

Zen Mechanics - Modified

Na, check my Discogs link :) But I do download all releases, to hear them out before I buy them. It works fine, and I don't feel as I am doing artists an unfavor. I buy the artists that are worthy of being bought :drama:

Na, check my Discogs link :) But I do download all releases, to hear them out before I buy them. It works fine, and I don't feel as I am doing artists an unfavor. I buy the artists that are worthy of being bought :drama:

i do the same....how can you figure out whether a beatless album worth buying or not by a 30 seconds sample !??!

still klaus schulze ! Liquid Stranger - The Invisible Conquest in few minutes :)

i do the same....how can you figure out whether a beatless album worth buying or not by a 30 seconds sample !??!

still klaus schulze ! Liquid Stranger - The Invisible Conquest in few minutes :)

If I was economically independent, I would have all releases on "auto buy" then I would just throw the bad ones away. It's always a restriction of funds....