What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Well, I have been to one of these parties before and had much fun. Don't know any of the names on this party but they're worth checking out now and then.

Yeah I have been to parties down there as well, was going to see Aes Dana play there actually.. but all of my friends sort of bailed out <_<

(har aftaler 1. marts dog :ph34r: )

np:

The Circular Ruins - Empathy Test :rolleyes:

Yeah I have been to parties down there as well, was going to see Aes Dana play there actually.. but all of my friends sort of bailed out <_<

(har aftaler 1. marts dog :ph34r: )

np:

The Circular Ruins - Empathy Test :rolleyes:

Really? Aes Dana :huh: I though it was an all head on dancing thing. Interesting -_-

np

Posted Image

Even if I really like this album I thought I'd put it for sale on discogs. Price is negotiable. Within reason B)

Really? Aes Dana :huh: I though it was an all head on dancing thing. Interesting -_-

Yeah don't remember who did the party... it wasn't psy related, some sort of house music party actually. Well I hope he or some other guys from Ultimae will come up here again, or maybe we have to arrange that by our self one day :P

np:

Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Battlebong :ph34r: