What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Is it anything like "Itchin 'n' Glitchin"?

I don't know that track, but based on the sample on Saikosounds I would say yes.

Which is nice, but a whole album would probably start making my ears hurt....

You might be surprised; I didn't expect to enjoy his set when I saw him live but in fact I loved it. I think that after listening to this kind of music for any length of time one's brain gets numbed to the craziness and allows itself to be carried away by it, if you know what I mean.

You might be surprised; I didn't expect to enjoy his set when I saw him live but in fact I loved it. I think that after listening to this kind of music for any length of time one's brain gets numbed to the craziness and allows itself to be carried away by it, if you know what I mean.

Hmm yeah I know what u mean. But my ears have been battered one time too many, so this kind of style actually can be be quite annoying for my ears, even though its psychedelic cream for my neurons.... it kinda sucks :(

I will try and dl it and see if I can take it ;)

np:

shulman - after silence

:)

I'm not too familiar with Bus/Gus sound... should I get those best of albums or woot? :)

(the 2nd I will just for the texas faggott tune...)

I'm listening to Banco De Gaia's Kincajou... you really get lost somewhere on this 30 plus minute trip.

e. I'm giving this "Last train..." album as a gift to my friend and get the 3cd edition myself!

I'm not too familiar with Bus/Gus sound... should I get those best of albums or woot? :)

(the 2nd I will just for the texas faggott tune...)

I'm listening to Banco De Gaia's Kincajou... you really get lost somewhere on this 30 plus minute trip.

e. I'm giving this "Last train..." album as a gift to my friend and get the 3cd edition myself!

There's a 3CD version :o

Damn, I want that now :lol:

I think the Gus Till - Best of Rhinos are both worth getting although the second one is my favourite. The Bus album is also very good :)