What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

nice :rolleyes:

Im listing to:

Krill.minima - Nautica - Princess Of The Undersea Gardens

damn I love its cover as well

Posted Image

:wub:

How is it? I'm placing my next ultimae order shortly and was thinking about some more (if it's still available that is :unsure: )

Also everybody seems to be talking about Sines and Singularities

You know :huh:

Sines and Singularities is a funny one. When I hear tracks off it played at a festival, or I'm listening to it through my HiFi in the dark with incense burning, it sounds amazing; but through headphones in the office (for example) it just bores. I find it the most context-dependent music I know.

How is it? I'm placing my next ultimae order shortly and was thinking about some more (if it's still available that is :unsure: )

I haven't got Sines and Singularities (on CD that is :unsure: ) but it seems alright and I wanted to get it at some point but never got around to it. I must say I like his previous ones better but it doesn't make that one bad, just not as good imho. bah u know :rolleyes:

but the Krill.minima is nice, but its not an instant hitter (if u know what I mean), it needs a bit of time to grow. A bit melancholic and subtle and very chilled. and maybe the best adjective could be "submerged". Thats how I feel about it... lækker undervands musik!

But if u get it and u like it, then u need to get VA - Bioluminescence as well, damn nice with the same wet underwater feeling to it :rolleyes:

Sines and Singularities is a funny one. When I hear tracks off it played at a festival, or I'm listening to it through my HiFi in the dark with incense burning, it sounds amazing; but through headphones in the office (for example) it just bores. I find it the most context-dependent music I know.

Hmm, intriguing ... <_<

I like incense so I think I'll give it a try.

Thanks.

Btw who is that fella in your avatar? Kinda intriguing image.

Damnit, I'm too darn intriguable ... :angry: